Chapter Fifteen

Chapter fifteen: Say you won't let go

"I told you she was a fake dammit" once my breathing had calm down and I could see clear as day the two beautiful souls in front of me I wanted that bitch gone.

And it was gonna happen.

*Rylie's POV*

I was running.

After all that time, with all those test, and all that pain.

I'm running.

I feel like a free spirit now. Like I can do anything now that im free and now that she's gone. But your probably like. Dafuq, what is happening I thought you were fighting. well yeah so im gonna back track a little. So lets get out of this forest that im running in.

*Two Day Earlier*

"Get off me, I'm telling you she's lying!!" Macy yelled tears pouring down her face as she struggled against the rope Jayden was putting her in. I smirked at her as she glared at me.

"Give up the act we know you faking it." Lucas said his arm getting tighter around my waist as she glared at me harder.

She smiled as she realized she cant fool them anymore. She started laughing like a crazy person, so loud, so hard.

Jayden came and stood next to me and Aiden was sitting on the couch staring at her like she had two heads.

"Well then," She said her voice starting to change.

"I guess I've been caught" She laughed her voice changing completely as well as her body changing. Lucas, Aiden, and Jayden gasped at her but my smirk never left my face. She laughed harder and broke free of the ropes. The boys got into fighting positions but I stopped them.

"Oh I've been waiting to fight you since you kidnapped me" I said stepping in front of them and getting ready to fight Marcy. Her hair got shorter into a bob cut and her boobs got bigger as well as her butt got smaller and she got taller and thinner.

"Finally, but this wont be much of a challenge."

"Damn straight it wont." I said smirking. she totally set herself up for that. Anyway there's no way in hell I'm letting this bitch go unless she freaking dead.

"A little cocky I see" She said moving in on me. The air around her slowly changing. I would have been scared if I didn't recognize her as one of the girls that I fought with when I was locked up.

*FLASHBACK*

"Again" Master said calmly as he sat with his foot over his knee and his hands folded them on his leg.

She took a crack at my face and even with me being exhausted I dodged skillfully.

"Come on Macy, take her out already!" Mason yelled from his seat getting tired of this already. We've been fighting for three hours and she couldn't get me down. I'd feel proud of myself if I wasn't being held here against my will and didn't have to fight for my life.

"I'm fucking trying!!" She shouted jumping at me but I quickly ducked and spun around. I high kicked her in the face and sunk my teeth into her arm before she could hit me with it. She screamed in pain and shoved me off her. I stumbled back a bit and wiped the blood from my mouth. She moaned again as wound began to heal while I was still bruised black and blue and bleeding from everything.

I was getting tired of beating her up, so when she charged at me I let her knock me to the ground.

"Enough" Master called.

"Yes master" Macy said obediently and stood up off me, waiting to be praised. But instead master kneeled down in front of me and patted my sweaty head. Rage filled on Macy's face and I just closed my eyes to tired to do anything else but lay here.