Chapter Thirteen

Chapter thirteen: What the actual fuck!!

"Finally back"

*Rylie's POV*

I pushed myself off the ground with as much strength as I had; I had no strength so I fell back down almost immediately.

"Fuck man" I whispered to myself. I placed my head back on the ground, closed my eyes, and breathed out. My eyes flew back open when I heard a branch brake. I tilted my in  the direction the sound came from and saw myself.

Standing there, smiling at me. With a face that made me want to second guess what I looked like right now. She kneeled down and touched my face. I would've smacked it away if I had any energy left in me.

"Hey Rylie, welcome home" She said. She kept her hand on my face and kneeled closer to my ear to the point where her breath was fanning my face.

"Who are you?" I seethed through clenched teeth.

"Me? I'm Rylie" Her smiled then turned into a smirk as my face lit up with rage.

"Who are you?" I asked again trying to calm down. I didn't want to say anything I would regret, also because I couldn't really move or do anything with the state I was in so I didn't want anything to slip.

"Fine, since you wanna ruin my mood, I'm Marcy. But your mates call me Rylie" She said and before I could say anything I was cut off by a voice in the distance.

"Rylie come on everyone is in the living room!!" I could recognize that voice from miles away. It was Jayden. I was about to call to him but Marcy was already on it.

"Coming! Well bye, bye Rylie" Marcy said and headed towards Jayden. I wanted to scream and tell them she wasn't me, but that would lead us to fighting. You would think they would recognize me but since my eye color changed there is no way in hell they would choose me over Marcy.

I laid there for what a few hours since my strength didn't seem to want to come back. The sun was starting to set when I finally had most of my strength back. My side was still hurting like hell but it didn't bother me as much. 

"Rylie come on inside I think we've gazed at the sky enough" Aiden said annoyed as I hid on the side of the house watching them get up from the ground. That's exactly something he would say, even after being kidnapped he would still pick a fight with me.

I chuckled at the thought of us bickering again shook my head. My happy thought came to an end and my mind was instantly filled with anger and hatred and a thirst for blood when I saw her stand up and kiss him. Lucas and Jayden chuckled at his shocked reaction and kissed back.

I couldn't handle this anymore.

I ran out there faster then ever and ended up in front of Aiden and Marcy, I grabbed her bye her hair and yanked her off of him. Lucas and Jayden's faces turned serious and helped her off the ground.

I backed up and Stared at the three of them who had a fake crying Marcy in back of them.

"What the hell!" Lucas yelled as he looked me up and down. I was wearing a black tank top that was ripped and bloody and a pair of black jeans that were also tore and bloody, my hair was a mess with branched, leaves, and dried up blood it in. I had somehow lost my shoes running away from that place to get here but my feet were cut up and the cuts went up my legs but those were visible because I was wearing pants.

Their eyes were filled with confusion as they looked between me and Marcy.

"Who the hell are you?" Lucas yelled getting ready to fight.

Though I knew this was coming I still couldn't believe it. They didn't know I was the real Rylie, I was hurt by the fact that they couldn't see she was a fake. When this is over I'm gonna give them hell.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you" I said looking down at my feet. I looked back up and almost smiled at Jayden as he stood up straight staring at me trying to figure me out, something he used to do weeks before our birthday trying to find out what I got him.

"What do you want?" He asked his tone serious. I can never relish in the good moments of my life before someone says something to make me sad can I. Guess that's what happens when someone pretends to be you after kidnapping you.

 "You wouldn't believe me if I told you that either would you?" I said with a sad smile and Marcy cried slightly louder trying to get the attention back on her.

My sad smile turned into an angry frown as I stared at her with pure hatred. I Took a step forward and Lucas wrapped his hand around hers. I stared at their hands and I could tell by the looks on their faces that my eyes no longer help just annoyance and anger but pain.

She squeezed his hand and smiled back at her and that made me go wild. I ran over to her slammed her on the ground by her neck.

"Arggg" She yelled trying to free herself from me. My mind was burning with revenge and all I could see was red. I chocked her until hands rapped around my shoulder and yanked me off of her.

Aiden was hesitant to hit me knowing Marcy looked just like me. But once he looked at my eyes he punched me in the face. I wanted to fight back but I knew I couldn't hurt him.

Marcy coughed and Lucas helped her up and into my house. Aiden had me pined down and Jayden also went into the house.

"Aiden please, that girl, she's not Rylie" I whispered holding Aiden's forearm making him look me in the eyes.

"Then who is she" Aiden asked not really wanting an answer. I could tell he wanted to kill me by the look in his eyes but was refraining no to because of what  Jayden said.

"Marcy." I said dropping my hand.

He scoffed And looked away from me not wanting to hear anymore.

"You know," I started and closed my eyes.

"I remember the first time we fought. I punched you in the face because you said no to my bestfriend when she asked you out when we were 12" I said not opening my eyes to see his reaction. I took his silence as he wanted me to go on so I did.

"After about three, yeah three days exactly, You came up to me and shouted 'stop stalking me you freak I said I don't wanna date you' after that I couldn't get a date for a whole year" I chuckled lightly squeezing my eyes shut further as I listened to his breathing.

"Ho-how did you know that?" He asked in a hushed voce and I went on.

"I remember you tripped me down the stairs after I smashed your 300 dollar collectables when we were 13 and I broke my leg, 10 flights of stairs will do that to you, its a surprise I'm still alive really." I continued not opening my eyes once afraid if I did he would think I was a fake again.

"And when I visited you in the hospital with flowers to apologize you threw your pee at me and declared war." He said losing up on my shoulders. I only nodded my head in response a sad smile on my face.

"And you hit my broken leg before leaving ." I said a tear falling down my cheek.

"Rylie?" He said lifting me so I was sitting up.

"Yeah, its me" I said eyes still closed not taking the chance. I wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"Its really me" I whispered, with my eyes finally opened to see an angry Jayden coming towards us at full speed.

"What the actual fuck, Aiden"

Dammit...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah so if I call Lucas, Logan by accident please comment and tell me cause I really be doing that then I gotta fix it and then republish the new version where I actually call him Lucas LOL anyway hop you enjoyed I tried to do 2 chapters but I started getting lazy and lost my train of thought.

See you on the flip side my peoples. ;)