Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine: Kidnapped!!!

BTW THAT BANNER UP THERE IS NICE CREDDIT TO ME. LOL. BUT I DONT TAKE FULL RESPONSABLITY BUT I WONT EXPOSE MY SOURCE FOR THE GIRL TIED UP. (*someone Whispers* it was from google)

*Rylie's POV*

I tried to listen in to what they were saying and/or doing. I strained my ears but it was useless. After they injected me with some drug I've been fading in and out and I can't hear a thing. I feel as though I went deaf and its the worst feeling in the world. I would cry to myself right now if I could stop passing out every five seconds.

At some point I was taken out of the van.

When I finally got out of my drugged state they were walking me through a long narrow corridor that seemed to go on forever. There were paintings hung up on the walls of the corridor and some were spray painted over with foreign words and shit I didn't understand.

My legs were starting to get tired and I felt like we had been walking through this place for hours. I had seen the same paintings about four times now so I'm pretty sure its imprinted in my brain. 

I closed my eyes longer than needed and as soon as I opened them we were in front of two large dark red double doors with black thorns and gray flowers and plants that looked like they withered away a long ass time ago.

Dafuq, Esme my wolf, said.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

They pushed the large doors open and threw me in. I fell to the floor with a grunt.

"Ugh" I groaned and someone pulled my hair up causing me to groan in pain. They kept pulling until I was upright on my knees.

"We finally found you, who knew it was this easy all these years, all of them, carefully planning and strategizing how to get you back where you belong." My eyes that were once closed because of all the pain in my head flew open. I was knelled down at the feet of this man sitting up in his thrown.

I snarled at him and showed him my beautiful teeth as I feel my wolf trying to take over. I was going to let her when I felt the worst pain in my shoulder. I bit down on my lip to prevent me from screaming out.

"Ngh" I groaned trying to keep in my anger. I couldn't stand the pain any more and ripped my bleeding shoulder away from whatever was causing the pain. My wolf went crazy and suddenly she was in control.

I sat back and let it happened. My ties were off and stood up right away. Though I took some damage from that bite in my shoulder just now and the drug hadn't fully wore off yet, I knew I could more then these two girls and that one guy.

Though I'm a hundred percent sure The guy on thrown would kill me. I went for the guy first, he looked tough but I could sense I would be able to deal with him.

But before I could do anything the two girls came after me faster then lightning. 

"How?" I whispered to myself as my wolf tries to fight against me trying to come out again. I wanna get out of here so I stop resisting. We throw the girls off and the boy comes right up to my face and grabs my neck. I grab his hand and twist it over his back and brake it. I bring my knee to his face and bash it in there.

I hope I didn't brake anything.

Dark haired girl pushes me up against the wall with her amazing speed once again.

Vampires.

I growl and flip us around. As much I don't like to admit defeat it looks like I'm going down.

"Sedate her" The man in the chair orders and before I can breath I felt something prick the back of my neck. I close my eyes and try to resist as much as I can.

I bear my teeth and sink my teeth into dark hair's neck. She yelps in pain and pushes me off, and as a result of her pushing me I take her flesh with me as I whimper and hit the ground. The sensation I was feeing was not a good one.

I wok up in a cell like place. The only difference between this cell and a normal one is that its got a huge window in the back of it. Of course the first thing I do is bum rush it. But I just bounced back. Crows flew on the outside of the window and I stood back up in confusion.

"Do that as many times as you want, that window has a spell on it so you can only stare out of it wishing you could use it to escape." A man from the outside of the cell bars says.
 I turn and stare up at him from my spot on the floor.

I sighed and stood up, feeling the pain in my head slightly faded, I walked over to the bars.

"Where am I?" I questioned the man. He turned around to face me and my breath hitched. He was incredible handsome but he had a scar going across his left eye and teeth marks on his neck. 

"In a cell" He said and looked at me like I was stupid. I rolled my eyes and shifted unconvertable.

"But where?" I asked annoyed. He narrowed his eyes at me and then snorted. 

"As if I'm obligated to tell you"

What a jerk, its just common manners to tell the person you kidnapped where they are

What?

"Well can you at least tell me why I've been kidnapped?" I asked getting closer to the bars.

He bent down to my level on the floor moved closer to the bars as well. He stared at me and I waited for an answer.

"No" He said then he smiled. He stood up and turned around ignoring me for the rest of the day.

My cell soon got dark as time went on and I silently talked to my wolf while trying to contact my mates.

The sound of the call door opening caused me to turn towards the door. Two guys come in and drag me out the cell, I resist as much as can but they over power me.

I was dragged trough the same corridor to the same room to meet the same man. He had dark green eyes and long black hair that reached his shoulders. He wore a tight black shirt with lose dark blue jeans. 

His dark eyes stared into me and he smirked.

"Let the tests begin"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O

M

G

SHE WAS REALLY KIDNAPPED, LOL. I CANT WAIT TILL CHAPTER 10, AND 11 AND ALL THE OTHER ONES, I HAVE SO MUCH WEIRDNESS INSTORED FOR YOU GUYS ITS CRAZY SO MAKE SURE YOU STICK AROUND TO SEE HOW SHE DEALS WITH THIS. 

I WANNA DIRECT AND SCRIPT A MOVIE. SEEMS FUN BUT ITS A LOT OF WORK. OK BYE I WONT KEEP YOU ANY LONGER.

OH BUT YESTERDAY I WAS WATCHING DRAMATICAL MURDER  BY THE YOUTUBER AWSOME PERFECTION EVEN THOUGH HE MADE THESE VIDEOS LIKE THREE YEARS AGO AND I LIKE FREAKED OUT BIG TIME, ANYONE ELSE LIKE VISUAL NOVELS RASIE YOUR HANDS IN THE COMMENTS PLAESE.

ANYONE EVER PLAYED A VISUAL NOVEL,

EVER PLAYED YANDERE,

FUN TIMES FUN TIMES,

BYE FOR REAL THIS TIME.

OH AND VOTE AND FOLLOW AND SHARE OR WHATEVER.

WORD COUNT:1267