Your pussy gets wrecked(not clickbait)

~ Authors note:
Okay so this is kind of a joke. But dont let that deter you all who are looking for a good grinch smut. I personally dont like the grinch and like I said this was written as a joke dedicated to my wife Novalaxy_Dragon. Even if this is all in fun, I take my sin seriously. Im a sin professional. Its my job. Enjoy this beautiful trashfire. Also the video I posted with this doesnt have anything to do with this fic, its just a really good meme that you can dance to.~
------

You were a who.( I mean what else are you gonna be besides the dog?) Christmas was your jam.

One cold December morning, you got up and checked your calender. Today was the town meeting where the mayor talked about who the cheer meister was going to be. You got dressed in one of those dumb ass lookin christmas outfits and did your hair.(if youre lucky and have short hair like me then you are spared from the jolly nightmare that is the hair choices of this universe).
Durring the meeting, a little girl named Cindy lou (bet you couldnt see that coming. Yall could probably write the rest of this yerselfs so) spoke about how the Grinch (you gonna go to bonerbonanza with this celery boi soon) never had anyone to spend christmas with. After the meeting had been disbanded you sought out little Cindy.
"Hi my name is Y/N. I really thought about what you said today and I want to help you. Besides, you shouldnt climb a snowy mountain unaccompanied. Its dangerous."
"I hadn't thought about that." She said "but im glad that someone else thinks that no one should be alone on christmas."
With that, you two shook hands and planned to meet near the post office the next day.
When you got home, you decided to get prepared for tomorrow by preparing some food and packing up some extra mittens just in case some got lost. (Oooff I keep writing in French. This class is killing me)
You had a rather uneventful day after that. When the time came, you went to bed so you could climb a huge ass mountain covered in snow.
~fuck dudes im cutting it off here because im garbage and I dont want to write this in one whole chapter because im a lazy ass. Anyway heres part one of this cliché fic. Hopefully it wont stay so cookie cutter. Youre welcome Hallie.