sup nerds

~So heres part two of this adventure. This is what will be left when I die. This is my fucking legacy. I think that im going to turn this into one of the most beautiful things youll ever read. Something that will show up in the meme history books as a great story about you fucking the Grinch. After this im gonna watch the Babadook and get babashook.~
-
You and Cindy lou, whos probably like eight, met at the whoville post office at 12:00. (its hIGH NOON 🔫🤠) You and Cindy both had backpacks that held your various shit. Being older and stronger, you took the brunt of the weight onto your back. You both dramatically slow turned toward the mountain. *anime noise* (look guys I know its called mount crumpet but I am not fucking writing that nonsense when I can just say mountain. Fuck that noise). You grasped Cindy's smaller, mitten clad hand and started toward the mountain that you had the pleasure (boi you thought get rekt) of climbing.
*lets skip to the base ^wonk wonk^ of the mountain because I have a headache and I dont want to write about getting stopped and questioned about abducting a child*
You stare up at the snow covered piece of rock in front of you.
"Well I hope that this guy is freakin worth it." ( no swears in front of the child) you say.
"C'mon Y/N, dont back out now! No one should be alone!" Cindy said. She looked at you hopefully. How could you let her go up there by herself. She let go of your hand and, with difficulty, started climing through the snow. You followed behind her.
You two had some pretty close calls while trying to get to the top, the both of you slipping and nearly falling. Halfway through your trek, you and Cindy lou stopped to rest and eat some of the food you brought.
"Well that was quite the fuckin workout." You mumbled to yourself grateful to be rid of the backpack's extra weight for a moment.
"Oh we're so close Y/N!!!" Cindy lou said to you excitedly. "I hope that the grinch will be happy to see us." She mused.
"If not, we walked up here for nothing. If I have to turn around and go straight back down, I'll kill him. I swear (on my dead familys grave because im a cookie cutter protag who lives alone with my magical pet wolf named NarutoSatsuki XD rawr) that I will do it." You say not even slightly amused with the idea of hiking down so soon or with the authors antics.
"Im sure that hes not like what everyone thinks he is. I mean all those people thought that you were abducting me, but you were really just helping me help someone else." Cindy chirped.
" I just hope you're right."
With that, you took up your backpack again and kept walking. Sometimes Cindy would sing or you two just talked. Pretty soon you were at the top. Y'all approached the door.
"Do you think this is it?" You whispered to Cindy.
"Only one way to find out" she says before knocking on the door. The door slowly opened before revealing...........
A dog. (Are you spooked yet?)
Cindy lou ran to the dog and began petting it.
"Cindy what if it has rabies?" You hissed out. You couldn't see anything past the door because it was too dark. The dog barked at Cindy lou and started walking deeper into the cave in the mountain. Cindy, being a child, followed. "Mr. Grinch?" She called out.
"Cindy lou no this is wrong. Im getting a really weird vibe in here dude." You said. You reluctantly followed the young girl so she wouldnt get hurt or get in trouble for breaking and entering.
The place was dimly lit. You could barely see in front of you. You found Cindy lou by bumping into her. You grabbed her smaller hand for her safety and your comfort.
"Hello?" You called.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?" You got jumpscared by the Grinch.
"AHHHOLYSHIT!!!" You yelled punching the Grinch right in the mouth.(idk man thats what I do when I get spooped.) "Ah what the FUCK?" The artichoke man said. You slapped him and covered Cindy lou's ears. "Dont swear in front of the fucking kid" you said to that asparagus looking fuck.
"Okay well what do you lousy whos (whomstves) want and what are you doing here in the prrrrrrresence of the GRINCH!?" (In the realm of the monsters 🦀🦀🦀)
"Hello mister grinch! Im Cindy lou and I wanted to invite you down to whoville to run for holiday cheermeister. Youve been nominated!" Cindy lou said happily.
"And why are you here?" the grinch asked you.
"Oh uh well, the kid said some stuff that was hard to ignore and I couldnt let her climb a mountain by herself. We almost died getting up here." You replied.
"Well why didnt you" he asked. To that you promptly flipped him off (Cindys small and didnt see it.)  Cindy took off out of your arms straight towards the dog. "Cindy no! I thought we talked about this!" You said exasperated.
"Max! Quit fraternizing with the enemy." the grinch called after the dog.
"Hi there Max!" Cindy said while getting covered in dog kisses.
When Cindy was done with the dog she sat up. "So what do you say mister grinch? Will you come to the whobilation?"(auto correct tried to change that to ejaculation. Im dying) Cindy asked with big eyes.
"How dare you so casually speak to the living embodiment of TERROR!" the grinch bellowed. You were shook but Cindy lou just laughed. " Youre funny mister grinch!" She said. The grinch looked at you. You just kinda shrugged because you didnt know how to explain this kid.
"If I say yes, will you two leave?" He asked.
"Works for me." You say "C'mon Cindy lou." "YAY! I'll see you later mister grinch!" Cindy called over her shoulder as you led her by the hand out of the cave.
When you got halfway you stopped again. Your hands were freezing! That douche bag scared the mittens right off of you. Good thing you had a.... oh fuck you left the extra mittens at home like a fool. A FOOL! Great. Now you'd have to go back. But not so soon. You really didnt want to go back to that smelly ass place anytime soon. You decided to suck it up.
"So kid, are you happy?" You ask Cindy.
"You bet I am Y/N" she replied with a huge smile. You smiled back. Y'all walked back to whoville and went your separate ways. When you got home, you started on dinner and then watched whatever was on then you went to bed.
~ I hope yall are happy because im dying rn. The vine doesnt have anything to do with this chapter at all im just a meme dispenser. I bet yall thought that you would get your booty hole rekt this chapter. But no. I made the decision that I was gonna write a thing and like I mentioned earlier, when I sin, I go all the way. Goodbye and goodnight