Benedict Cumberbatch dresses up in a green fursuit and snatches your weave

○Authors note-
I can no longer talk to the girl who sits in front of me in Med Anatomy physiology because she said that the Weezer cover of Africa sucks so...
Today im going to see the new grinch. Thinking of finishing this one and doing another grinch fanfic with Bendydick Cucumbersnatch. Gotta get that netflix series somehow. ○

~ You walked home cursing the whole whobilation. Your feet hurt because of the shoes you had to wear, your makeup was ruined because of your tears and you were unbearably cold.

But none of that seemed to matter. It was all noise in the background of your thoughts. What you felt the strongest, was numbness. It felt like the whole world was gray. You couldn't remener how to feel, so you just shut all of your emotions out.

You almost didn't notice that you were at your house until you had to unlock the door. You went inside and locked the door behind you.

You got undressed sluggishly and put on the nearest pair of comfy clothes as you meandered towards your bathroom to wash your face.

'I should really write a strong letter to this mascara company. Waterproof my ass.' You thought as you tried your best to get all of your stubborn makeup off.

When you got to bed, you found that you couldn't sleep even though you were exhausted. So you turned on Netflix to take your mind off of the night. You decided on Supernatural (fite me Sharon). You started on the fourth season because thats where Castiel appears (even tho he's a real dick). The episode you started on was "Yellow Fever" (its funny I swear) and you started to doze off around "Heaven and Hell".

You were almost asleep before you were startled by some crashing and a dog barking a couple of houses away.

"What the hell?" you mumble sleepily.

You gingerly step on your battered and painful feet going as as slow as you can to the window.

As you open the curtain, you can't believe your eyes.  Two houses over, you see something huge on the roof. You cant quite describe it, and there is an odd shape on the top od whatever the hell it is youre looking at. You wait for a few minutes more before you see something, or rather someone, climb out of the chimney.

After a bit, the figure climbs into the odd heap of garbage on the roof and miraculously moves it to the next roof . The fact that Martha May is your neighbor briefly flashes across your mind. You weren't mad at Martha May in the slightest. She had no idea what was going to happen, and when you talked to her last, she seemed like she was genuinely rooting for you.

As you thought this, you saw the figure climb down her chimney. You were extremely worried and a little bit frantic because someone just broke into her fucking house and it looks like your house is next.

You ran into your room and locked the door ignoring your aching feet. You had to warn Martha May but you werent gonna leave your room. You tried to call her, but she didn't pick up.

Meanwhile at Martha May's house, the phone rang. The grinch paused and tried to hide while Martha May merely let out a little snort and went on sleeping. After a few minutes of tense silence, the grinch continued to take everything he could.

You heard barking coming from the roof. But you wrote it off because 1) you figured that the dog belonged to one of the neighbors and 2) its very improbable to find a dog on a roof. You locked your window, shut your blinds, and closed your curtain.

You grabbed your umbrella for defense and stood in the corner of your room farthest from the door just in case whoever was breaking into houses decided to get into your room.

You waited for what seemed like hours, when really it was a handful of minutes, until you heard an awful clamour on your roof. You were scared and confused. How Martha May slept through all that noise, you weren't sure.

You almost laughed at the absurdity of your thoughts and you would have normally if not for the circumstances.
It sounded like the dog was above you, but you once again wrote it off on account of the stress you were under.

You heard a familiar voice yell "Shut up Max!"

Great. Fantastic. Amazing.
The last person you wanted to see right now was currently on your roof and trying to break into your house.
You decide to confront the grinch as he came down your chimney. You open the door and hold your umbrella up defensively in front of the chimney.

You jump a bit as the clamoring starts to make its way down your chimney.
You hear a shout and see a green face caked in soot at the bottom of your chimney.

You raise your valiant weapon in preparation to strike.

○Psych! Its another cliffhanger. Anyways todays media suggestion is The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. I reccomend the book and the movie because they're both good and the movie follows the book the closest ive ever seen done. Leon's friendly reminder not to do drugs or bully kids. Leon out, peace