Jesus is dissappointed in all of us

Authors note
Look y'all im not gonna make any excuses as to why I dont fjuckijg update. The real reason is that I have no motivation and this monstrosity gives me anxiety. Hallie this is for you and BAIGE and my good wife Charlie. Also with 1.99k reads I guess I ought to update for you. The song ive chosen is Billy Idol's dancing with myself because its a bop. If you want to fite me, then fite me.
~
Its the day of the whobilation. You've been dutifully practicing your song for the event.  Honestly, you feel pretty prepared to crush this thing. And you sound pretty good.

The mayor voluntold you to perform as a form of punishment for your support of Cindy lou's idea. So to get back at him, (we're all very mature here) you chose a song that has absolutley jack shit to do with christmas.

Because of your festive obligation, your boss graciously allowed you to take work off for the day. At the moment you were at home making some breakfast and singing. All throughout the morning, youve been singing.
At 12:30 you took a break and went to go get some lunch and a warm drink at a cute little mom and pop diner.

As you walked to your next meal, you bumped into someone wearing a dirty, dark brown cloak (is it a cloak? Idk plz kill me).

"Im so sorry!" You cried out after the person.

"Uh its fine, just watch where you're going." a familiar sounding falsetto called back.

You brushed off the thought that you maybe knew that person and continued forward with food on your mind and your wallet in your pocket.

Lunch was nothing special, consisting of a soup and sandwitch and a steaming mug of hot chocolate. After your meal, you paid (please pay for shit) and went home without incident.

○ time skip bc all you really do is continue polishing your vocals😒●
Three hours before the festivities begin, you head down to the town square to set up and practice the set. (This is a musician thing, to test the sound and make sure everything is working right.) All was good and dandy. The systems are all checking out.

An hour before, you get ready.
(If you came here for originality, then im sorry to dissapoint.) You are wearing this dress:

(I thought this one was purty)You can do your makeup however you want cause all faces are different and some colors and looks are good for different people

You can do your makeup however you want cause all faces are different and some colors and looks are good for different people. Hhhnnnnnn
You wait backstage as the mayor talks for a bit (long-winded mother fucker).

"And now a performance by Y/N  L/N"
This announcement is preceded by polite applause.

The intro starts up

"On the floors of tokyo,
Down in London town's a go go,
With the record selection
And the mirror's reflection
Im dancing with myself

When there's no one else in sight,
In a crowded, lonely night
Well I wait so long for my love vibration
And im dancing with myself