Hello you filthy nerds

First item of buisness: 10 points to your Hogwarts house if you can tell me who the guy in the picture is and the show. Also the video ive added  is pretty good too.
Secondly, I know I havent updated but im not a pussy and im not gonna chicken out and abandon this piece of shit before its end.
Three hundred reads. Why are you all like this? No banging in this chapter
Sorry if you wanted to get your bussy bounded.
I guess I owe y'all an explanation. One reason I havent been updating is because this book and my whole existence are both raging garbage fires. Also I fucking hate christmas and I didnt want anything to do with it for a good long while but now im being thrust back into it by updating. I have depression/anxiety and a shit-ton of school work and all this fanfiction isnt gonna read itself.
I would 100% smash OG Mike Teevee's dad but I cant because im not twelve yet :*(
(Its 100% free and wanted to kill me so like please do.)
TL;DR The author is a piece of shit and is going to burn in hell.

-
Hairy asparagus dick (the grinch) woke up to find you missing and a note left on the bedside table.(fuck he probably has one. Idk hes got so much shit.)

^ Im not really one to fuck and run ( I know it rhymes. Im gonna kill myself. )  but ive got a job so I had to leave. Hopefully I'll make it back home in time to get my work clothes on and to feed my cat. That is if I make it down this godforsaken mountain alive. Did you really have to pick here? It sucks. You know it. I know it. There should be some ACTUAL food in the fridge from yesterday. Please eat it and do some cleaning. Like just clean anything. Ill uh see you at whobilation. Well you'll see me. They asked me to perform. Its gonna be a nightmare.
-(Y/N)^
The grinch was unsure of how to feel. (Idk about you guys but I like Hairy asparagus dick better) He was sad that you were gone. He was worried that you could have gotten hurt going down the mountain in the dark. He was surprised that you were such a dominatrix. But you could take care of yourself so he decided to follow your orders. He got himself a bowl of cereal(im not gonna say which one cause I dont wanna start cereal discourse.) and ate it whilst mooching off of your Netflix. After watching 13 going on 30 three times, the grinch got up and cleaned the "kitchen" a little bit. He then continued with his normal scheduled depression and hatred. Schedules don't stick to themselves you know.(my wrist is cramping)
Meanwhile, you were at work sorting through the mail and dealing with the whos that procrastinated their gift mailing. You dealt with many an elder who wanted you dead on the spot because they didnt mail their package earlier. Its not my fault you waited Carol, guess your grandkids wont get this until spring. (Please treat all customer service workers with respect, paitience, and kindness or I will personally kill you with my bare hands) While this whole clusterfuck went on around you, "festive" music was blaring through the speakers giving you a tremendous christmas headache. You kept thinking about your upcoming performance. You still aren't sure how this happened but you have a feeling that this is all because you didn't vote for the current mayor. He was a dick. His whole thing screamed "im a winner" quite literally. (Unpopular opinion: the mayor of whoville and his assistant are the original KingBury ship.) He was probably trying to get you to look bad but jokes on him because you've stopped caring a while ago. Viva la revolution bitches.
You honestly hoped that your recent smash would show up. He did promise Cindy Lou that he would. The kid has charm and appealed a great deal to both pathos and logos. (Thats right guys im a smart. I watch Rick and Morty 8 times a day. Get on my level.) And it would be funny to watch everyone freak out.

Cindy Lou walked into the post office with a tape recorder in hand and a smile on her face.
"Whats got you so happy kid?" you inquired.
"I went around town and interviewed all the people who knew the grinch. I know why he hates christmas and stays all alone." she said waving the recorder around in her hand.
"Well uh its nice that you wanna understand him better and everything, but uh dont you think that might have been an invasion of privacy?" You said with a hint of worry.
"Nah its fine. Itll help make our friendship stronger!" Cindy lou exclaimed.
"isn't the whole point of friendship to actually talk to the person to get to know them better?" You inquired.
No wonder you were probably the litrle girl's only friend it seemed. (bOI IM BUSING A TEAR NUT AT EDl SHEERAN'S "SMALL BUMP")
"So how was your talk with the grinch?" Cindy lou asked.
"O-oh! Oh it uh w-went well. We uh worked it all out and uh he apologized and I apollogized and its all good and nothing else happened." You said waving your hands around and gesturing emphatically. "Anyways, I haven't had my break yet and I was thinking that maybe you and I could go and get a hot chocolate together. How does that sound?" You asked the girl in front of you.
"WOW REALLY!?" Cindy lou shouted excitedly.
"Yeah, my treat." You replied grabbing your purse and coat. You called out to your shift manager and told her that you would be taking your break and then you and Cindy Lou left the post office.
<im bending space and time because im too lazy to actually think of more pointless dialogue and im sad so leave me alone.>

Your shift ended and you returned to your home. You were tired so you just microwaved a ramen and turned on Beetlejuice. After the movie you decided to change your clothes and get comfy.
You settled back into the couch and turned on Netflix to find a scary movie. You decided on Train to Busan. (10/10 would recommend.) When you realized it was 12:30 you turned the movie off and went to bed dreading the days to come.
Meanwhile on the other side of town, the grinch lay awake and restless thinking about the day you two had.

/Hey there. Im ending this chapter here because im lazy and I need a song for the performance. I know its been 2 months but ive had that thought in mind for a while mainly because of one of the cuties who reads this who mentions in her about that she likes to sing and likes a couple of really good bands. If you're reading this then im sorry because wow this is trash. But like im serious I need a song even if its all star by smash mouth