Part car, part boy, Boycar

○Authors note
Y'all mind if I uh  AAAAHAHHHHHHHH

Anyways, I learned that the pokemon people are keeping my nasty trash boy  Guzma out of the anime. Blease give him back.

Its still no nut november so dont read the ankle slitting chapter until dec 1. As stated before, im a petty dipshit who can't resolve conflict because I dont forgive. Lets see how this pans out.○

The little sleep you did get was fitfull and nightmarish. Your fleeting dreams were full of embarrassment and monsters. When you finally gave up and decided to get ready, you heard a knock on your front door.

Shuffling out of bed, you gingerly stepped onto your unsteady feet, finding your slippers so as to spare your aching legs. You walked past your decorations without looking at them. You couldn't bring yourself to give your tree a passing glance.

You opened your door to find little Cindy Lou on your doorstep.

"Merry Christmas (Y/N)! I didn't want you to be alone so I came over." The small girl said

Typical Cindy, always thinking about others. You ushered her inside not wanting her to be out in the snow in her pajamas.

"Merry Christmas to you too Cindy Lou! Its kind of early, why aren't you with your family?" You ask.

"Someone took everything for Christmas and I think I know who it is. I need your help to get it back." Cindy Lou said.

"Oh I know exactly who took everything" you stated, a little bitter about the whole thing "I already told him that im never going to see him again, and that I don't want him around you either."

She looked at you with her best set of puppy eyes. You swore you could almost see tears brimming them.

"Please (Y/N)? I promise you don't have to talk to him. I really need your help!" She pleaded.

You weren't so great with kids so the prospect of her almost crying pretty much crumpled your resolve. 

"Alright fine, but im not going to talk to him, this is only to help you. Oh wait, I have something for you." You said walking over to your tree.

"I figured that you were probably the most deserving person in all of Whoville, so I got you this." With that you handed her a box wrapped in pink.

(Frosty the snowman just came on, catch me cryin in the club.)

She tore into the gift and pulled out the delicate snowflake necklace that you had bought for her. She stood awestruck, staring at the beautiful pendant in her hands

"I thought you might like it." You chuckled a little at her amazed reaction.

"Will you help me put it on?" Cindy Lou asked holding the necklace out to you.

"Of course" you said

With that she turned around and you clasped the necklace around her neck.

"I wish I still had my gift for you." Cindy Lou said sadly.

"Its okay Cindy, you are enough of a present for me. But if it means that much to you, we'll go and get it back."

With that, you grabbed your coat, your keys, and Cindy's hand.

"Ok get buckled up, we're going to the base of the mountain. Then we'll have to walk the rest of the way. But you already knew that." you said.

It was time to do a very adult thing. You were going to do something that you didnt want to do for someone that you cared about.

"When we get up there, im going to kill him and that's a promise."

°Catch me still not really resolving anything. Leon-the-Girl's reccomend for today is not a movie but a podcast; The Adventure Zone is a dnd podcast with my favorite boys and I can't wait for one of my sons to rip my fucking heart out of my chest.