Im Back

Not gonna lie, I forgot this was a thing for a hot second there. Its summer now in the north american continent so I have no obligations or excuses to not update regularly now. Guess y'alls pussies is gonna get spammed. Also when I looked, it had 13 chapters and I have this weird thing about having only, or leaving something at 13 which is that I wont leave it at 13. So here we are with chapter 14!
-------
You sat on the floor gasping for air, shaking with each weak inhale, only vaguely aware of arms holding you as you wept. Your gaze is directed at the christmas tree but you don't see it, too caught up in your own head to even notice the lights and sparkle of it.

You try in vain to remember the breathing techniques you learned for situations like this as the fear continues to claw its way up your throat, having already filled your ever tightening chest with dread.

Its not like you could breathe right now anyway.

Thoughts and words filled your head, swirling around violently like a level 5 hurricane.

"Not Enough"
"Weak"
"Unworthy"
"Replaceable"
"Weak"
"Forgotten"
"Unloved
"Unlovable"
"Weak"

You sat on the floor, completely absorbed in your thoughts for about ten minutes, although it felt like hours. Hours of just sitting and vaguely being aware of the tears streaming down your face silently.

Then you could feel a hand stroking your hair and a soothing voice attempting to comfort and quiet you. The hand slowly going over your hair helped you to stay grounded and to focus, even if it was a bit of a sensory overload. (When I have anxiety, I get these overloads and like all touch, sound, light, etc is absolutely annoying)

You lift a trembling hand and begin to wipe the tears off of your face, a little bit of the mascara that you were sure you'd washed off on your fingers.

You can think a little clearer now, trying to control your breathing. The grinch's arms are still around you and hes still shushing you trying to help you calm down.

You just kinda leaned into his embrace, taking the steps you needed to get to a point of functionality at least. You can feel how emotionally drained you are and the inevitable headache already forming in your temples.

"Hey thanks for uh helping me through this, um you can go now if you want." You said awkwardly.

You got up and started walking back to your room, and then suddenly a hand wraps around your wrist.

"N-no wait! Please dont go! I never got the chance to apologize. The grinch said staring at you intently.

"Do you even know what you're apologizing for?" You ask, exhausted.

"Yes. For hurting you."

You honestly thought that he would just apologize without knowing why, just so he could get in your pants but what he said next shocked you.

"At first I was confused, especially when you started attacking me. So then I left and finished taking everything and went home. But I couldn't stop thinking about you. About the time we spent together, how you make me feel, how much it hurt to see you upset, how much it hurt realizing that your pain was because of me." He said

"I remembered how well you treated me. And how I threw it all away because I was so sick of Agustus always trying to humiliate me. What I did wasn't right and I dont expect you to forgive me, but I just wanted to let you know that..." the grinch paused

"That?" You questioned

"That I love you" The grinch whispered.

"I-I" you stammered

~~~
Bada bing, bada beans

New part updated.
The recommendation today is: Not Being Sick
Its not a book or anything, im just sick rn and it sucks

The recommendation today is: Not Being Sick Its not a book or anything, im just sick rn and it sucks