Chapter 1 - Running Slumber

My name is Izuku Midoriya, but people call me Deku

My name is Izuku Midoriya, but people call me Deku. It's currently Valentine's day and I'm about to give chocolate to my boyfriend Todoroki. I've been dating him for a couple of months now when he confessed his feelings for me I was kinda shocked. But to be honest I don't love him like that, I actually have feelings for a childhood friend...Kacchan. I never told him how I felt because I think he hates me, so I thought if I said yes to Todoroki my feeling for him would go away. It's not working, but maybe that's my fault. While dating Todoroki all we did was go on dates, we never kissed, cuddled, or held hands.

I finally found Todoroki at the end of the hall, I walked up to him with a big smile on my face and gave him the chocolates. He smiled and leaned in to give me a kiss, I took a step back before he could touch my lips. Once he realized he didn't kiss me he gave me a face a pure sadness. He sighed, "Look Midoriya, I want to break with you. How can I be your boyfriend if you won't let me get close enough to you? Let's end this." I looked down at my feet, I felt so bad for pushing him away. I started to cry, then I ran. I just ran home.

Kacchan's Pov

I was standing at the corner of the hallway listening to Deku's and that 50/50 bastards conversation. That mother fucker broke Deku's heart, how could he! I WANT HIM TO DIE!  

I ran out from the corner and punched Todoroki in the face, "Out of all the days you could have done it, YOU HAD TO TO IT TODAY! YOU DICK!" He got up, he was about to attack me but our teacher stopped us and told us to get home. I stormed out the building walking to my house, destroying shit along the way. 

Why am I so mean to Deku? I've loved him for so long but every time I talk to him I always say the most messed up shit. UGH. SOMETIMES I HATE MYSELF.

  Deku's Pov  

I am currently crying on my couch and my mom is trying to comfort me. I keep repeating the same thing over and over, it's all my fault. It hurts so much. 

After I felt a bit better I went to the store for my mom so that I could pick up some last minute ingredients for dinner. Once I was done with the shopping at the store I decided to stop by the park to get some time alone. I walked past the playground, all my childhood memories were coming back to me. At the corner of my eye, I spot a mint colored rose near the trees in the woods. I walked towards it, once I got close I had this desire to touch it. When I did everything was fading away, I tried to keep my eyes open but they were so heavy "Kacchan", then I blacked out.

Kacchan's Pov  

I felt an aching pain run through my veins, I looked out my bedroom window to see a starry night sky. It was peaceful, then my door slammed open. It was my mom, "BAKUGO! MIDORIYA WENT MISSING HELP ME FIND HIM!" I shot up and ran out the house, my brain didn't know what I was doing but my soul did. I ran to the park to see a giant mint crystal like a flower, I walk towards it to see, "DEKU!"