Chapter 2 - Freedom to Forget

Kacchan Pov

Kacchan Pov

It's been 2 hours and about 15 pro heroes are trying to break the crystal rose to free Deku, All Might finally showed up. The police officers said that if All Might can't break the crystal then Deku would be stuck in there forever. The thought of that almost made my heart stop. All might raised his fist and punched the crystal with all the strength he had several times. But he had no luck, Deku's mom fell on the ground and started to cry, my mother held her close and to comfort her. I couldn't except it, I ran towards the crystal rose and used my quirk to smash it. "DEKU DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME BEHIND LIKE THIS!" I punched it with all my might, The crystal rose shattered into tiny pieces, everyone was in shock. I quickly caught Deku and held him close. I looked down at him, he looked a bit different. He has a Mint rose tattoo on his hand and the tips of his black and green hair was a bright mint color. 

Deku's eyes shot open, he smiled at me "Kacchan!"He then nuzzled his head into my chest, I blushed. Then Deku's mom ran to him, "IZUKU YOUR OK!" I tried to let him down but he held onto me, and he was shaking? "K-kacchan who is that woman and why is she crying?!" Deku's mom was in shock, "Sweetie it's me your mother". Deku looked at her, "I'm sorry I don't know you." He looked around at everyone, "I don't know any of you." He looked up at me and smiled, "except for Kacchan!" He hugged me tighter barring his face in my chest. I looked at him still blushing like crazy.

My mom stepped in, "Inko, I think it would be best if Bakugo stayed with Midoriya for a while." Deku's mom nodded, "Tomorrow we will head to the hospital to see what's wrong with him. Bakugo can you spend the night with Midoriya and I." I nodded, picked up Midoriya and held him close to me. It felt so right.

*TIME SKIP TO MORNING*

I woke up to the sunlight in my eyes, I try to sit up but I feel something warm on my chest. I look down to see Deku sound asleep. I blush a bit, he hasn't been this close to me since we were kids. I lifted my head and played with Deku's hair. Then Deku's eyes fluttered open, he looked at me and gave a warm smile. I smiled back at him and for the first time in a long time, I didn't say something mean to Deku. "Good Morning Izuku." Deku looked at me in shock, then a tear fell from his eyes. He sat up and smiled, "Kacchan I remember a little bit of my past. Once you got your quirk you left me all alone, and I was so sad. Because I l-". "MIDORIYA! BAKUGO! COME DOWN BREAKFAST IS READY." Deku looked at the door then walked away, leaving me in pure shock, what was he about to say?!