Chapter 4 - Wow

Deku POV

Deku POV

I woke in my bed, the last thing I remember is me feeling hurt and walking towards this pretty mint flower. I was just about to walk downstairs when I heard my phone ring when I looked at the caller ID I could feel my face heating up, it was Kacchan!!!! I answered it...shit.

K - Morning Deku

D - M-moring, is there something wrong

K - No, I just wanted to ask you something.

D - A-are you sic-

K - LET ME FINFISH...Would you like to hang out with me today?

I felt my heart skip a beat, Kacchan is asking ME TO HANGOUT...ISN'T THIS A DATE?!!!!

D - Sure, I'd love to! 

K - I'll be at your house in 30 min, k bye

D - bye

*Hangs up*

I look at the clock and it's 11:30, I walk downstairs to see my mom reading on the couch, once she saw me she jumped up and gave me a big hug. "I'M SO GLAD YOUR AWAKE, YOU'VE BEEN OUT FOR A WEEK AND I WAS STARTING TO GET WORRIED. YOU WENT TO THE STORE THEN I GOT A CALL AND YOU FAINTED THEN YOU WENT TO SLEEP NOW YOUR AWAKE AND IM SO GLAD YOUR OK, DON'T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN OR I WILL LOCK YOU IN THIS HOUSE SO THAT YOU'LL NEVER GET HURT AGAIN, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!"

I look at her with shock, I was out for a week! "I understand, sorry for worrying you. A-and also, Kacchan just called me and asked me out, can I go out with him?" "Aww, is he your boyfriend! THATS SO CUTE!" I look at her with shock, "N-no I mean hanging out! Wait...DO YOU SHIP US!?"

She giggled, "Well of course I do, I'v-" I gave her a hug, "Have I ever told you're the best mother ever?" He started to laugh, "Go get dressed, you don't want to be late." I gave her a warm smile and ran back to my room.

TimeSkip~

The doorbell rung, I opened the door to find Kacchan a blushing mess, I put my hand on his forehead. "Kacchan are you ok, do you have a fever?" He took my hand and we were on our way.

First, we stopped at a cafe and got some lunch. While we were talking about random stuff, he never once called me any names. I liked that, I even got to see his beautiful smile while he was laughing at one of my sarcastic jokes. Next, we went to the movies and watch this horror film called Lights Out. During the whole movie I hugged Kacchans arm from how scary it was, Kacchan laughed most of the time or covered my eyes before the jump scares were about to happen. After the movie, I apologized, but he told me he didn't mind. Finally, we went to the park and sat down by the lake, having small talk and whatnot. He walked me home and the whole time he held my hand, I liked that...If this is a dream then I don't want to wake up.