Chapter 5 - Change

Todoroki POV

Todoroki POV

It's been about a month since Deku came back to school and something has changed about him. He's been happier and he seems to be very close to Bakugou lately, that pisses me off. Why was he so distant with me and so buddy buddy with Bakugou. He never let me lay a finger on him, but he lets Bakugou touch him!?

The lunch bell rang and disturbed my thoughts, I got up and headed to the lunch room. Once I got my food, I noticed that Midoriya was nowhere to be found. I sat down in front of Uraraka, "Have you seen Midoriya?" She looked at me and smiled, no I haven't seemed him at the cafeteria since he came back. I scarfed down my food, "I'm going to find him, see you later!" 

I looked in the classroom and he wasn't there, so I went the rooftop. I opened the door, I saw Midoriya and Bakugou having the time of there lives. I hide near the door, hearing everything they said.

Kacchan POV

I'm going to do it, "Deku close your eyes for me." He laughed a bit and nodded, I ran to my bag and took out a small bouquet of white roses. I grabbed his hand and lifted him up, "You can open your eyes." He opened his eyes and looked at the flowers with ah, "Izuku Midoriya, I know I was a dick in the past and you probably won't ever forgive me, but will you be my boyfriend?" I closed my eyes afraid of what he would say, I then felt something soft par of lips on mine, I immediately kissed back. Our kiss was long, passionate and sweet, he then pulled away and smiled, "Does that answer your question?" I leaned in for a short kiss, "Deku, can we let the class figure out that were dating, I want to see how slow they are." Deku giggled, "Sure", before he could say another word we were interrupted. 

"WHY, WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DATE HIM?! HE'S BEEN MEAN TO YOU ALL THESE YEARS AND YOU DATE HIM, YOU LET HIM HOLD YOUR HAND! WHY! WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT WITH ME, I LIKED YOU FIRST, I GAVE YOU KINDNESS FIRST WHY!" I've had enough of this 50/50 bastard! I was about to kick his ass but Deku held my hand and looked into his eyes, I knew what he wanted me to do, so I stayed quiet and watch from the sides.

"Todorki, I'm sorry about what I did. To be completely honest I've had a crush on Kacchan since we were little, and I thought i'd be better off to let go of those feelings. Then you asked me to be your boyfriend, I thought that if I dated you I would forget about those feelings and move on. But They never went away, I never let you touch me because it didn't feel right. On the day you broke up with me I  was really sad because I realized that I just used you and I didn't like how that felt. The night I blacked out, I think I got attacked by a villain and I think Kacchan saved me. So, please move on. Find someone better, someone, who will take your kindness and take care of it, because the only one me is Katsuki Bakugou."

The bastard looked at MY Deku will pure sadness he mumbled, "Fine" then left. I walked over to Deku and gave him a warm smile, "I love you".

He smiled and said, "I Love you too."

A/N - Sorry for disappearing on you guys, but I'm back! And there will be more chapter coming soon!