Chapter 7 - Sunflower

TIMESKIP 5 MONTHS LATER 

Kacchan POV

The morning sun shined on my face, The first thing I see is MY Deku in my arms safe and sound. I stare at Deku for about an hour before he woke up, "Morning Beautiful, what would you like for breakfast?" Deku smiled giving me little butterfly kisses, "Anything you want Kacchan". I picked him up bridal style and carried him to the kitchen. I placed him on the countertop and started to cook french toast and eggs. While Deku was on the countertop making some fresh orange juice and washing the fruit.

Timeskip~

Once we finished eating breakfast, I took a bath with Deku whispering sweet words in his ear."I must be the luckiest guy in the world, I get to have you in my life. A beautiful, strong, bright sunflower in my life.~"I made him blush so hard, it was so adorable!

Once we got out of the bath and got dressed I led Deku to the car, he was a bit confused but he followed. While we were in the car I told him that I have a surprise, he gave me a warm smile and took a cat nap on the way there.

Timeskip~

I parked at this big oak tree and woke up Deku, Once he was awake I blindfolded him and led him to where I would ask the big question. I took off his blindfold and held his hand, once his eyes were open he had a bright smile. We were in the middle of a sunflower field, I got down on one knee. The look on his face was priceless, "Will you marry me, My sunflower?" He started to cry, "Of course I will!" I got up and put the ring on his finger. 

I love you, my Sunflower.

*Sorry it was short*