Chapter 3 - Memories

Kacchan POV

Kacchan POV

On our way to the doctor's office, Deku was holding my hand the whole time. I didn't mind, but why was he doing it and what was he going to say before breakfast this morning. Mrs.Midoriya, Deku and I are currently waiting for the doctor's results from Deku's checkup. 

"Ok, I think I know whats wrong with Izuku Mrs. Midoriya. His body is perfectly healthy, but he is under a spell that a previous quirk user had. It's called mint rose. I has the power to block out the memories of one's users and only think about the person they're meant to be with, their soul mate. There are 3 ways Izuku could end up, 

If He found his soul mate: They have to Kiss for the Spell to Break, BUT ONLY if the feelings are mutual. If the feelings are not mutual then Izuku could have a high chance of dying.

If they don't kiss then his "soul mate" has to help regain his memories, but not all of them will come back.

If he has not found his soul mate: 2 things can happen

He could grow weaker by the day and end up dead.

But if he does not die within a month then he will never regain his memories and start to forget everything over time.

Is there anyone that Izuku clings to or constantly thinks about?"

Mrs. Midoriya shook her head," I have ever since the day Bakudo brought him home, it only been a day!"

The doctor thought for a moment, "Izuku, who do you love the most?"

I don't know why but I was really nervous about what he was about to say.Deku gave him a bright smile,"Kacchan of Course, who else would I love." A wave of relief hit me but I don't know why he then continued, "I've loved him ever since we were kids, but then Kacchan hated me. I was so hurt I tried to move on but no one had the same effect that he did on me. Now that I think about it I remember me being sad and guilty about hurting someone, then when everything went black all I could think about was Kacchan. Then I saw him and my nightmare was over!"

I looked at Deku with pure shock, so does that mean I'm his soul mate! He then looked at me, I didn't know what to do.

"Hey doc, will Deku remember anything when his memories are restored?" The doctor thought about it, "No this would just be a dream for him."

When I heard that I felt a pain in my heart, I think I do love this shitty nerd so I'm going for it. When he wakes up I'm going to treat him better then make him mine. I looked down at Deku and touched his cheek, he closed his eyes and then I kissed him. Our kiss was long and passionate. Once our lips parted Deku's tattoo was gone and he looked back to normal, he then fainted but I caught him before he could fall. Keeping my eyes on his peaceful face, watching his chest softly rise and fall, "Mrs.Midoriya I'm going to be completely honest, I wasn't the nicest person to Deku growing up and I probably don't deserve him at all but when he wakes up may I have your permission to date him when I have the guts to ask him?" 

I looked up at her, she smiled "Of course!"