Chapter 11 - Truelove

Deku Pov

Deku Pov

I'm really excited, the wedding starts in 10 minutes. I finish tieing my red tie and then I hear a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I walk towards the door, "It's Shinso, can I come in." I open the door and gives me a worried look. "Midoriya can I talk to you?" I smile, "Su-" Everything goes blank, is he using his quirk on me? Once I thought that his Quirk wore off, I wonder why? I played along though to see what he wanted me to do.

Shinso Pov

"Tell me the truth about your relationship with Bakugo." He softly smiles, "We are madly in love, he treats me like his queen and is always there for me. I love him!" I smile, so why did Todoroki tell me to do this? I then hear him screaming behind me."NO! HOW CAN HE LOVE BAKUGO HE-" It all makes sense now, "Todoroki..." He looked at me with rage, "WTF DO YOU WANT, YOUR QUICK IS BROKEN HE'S LY-" I smirk and used my brainwashing quirk on him, "Leave and never disturbed Midoriya's and Bakugo's ever again." Todoroki then leaves the building, hoping I don't see him again. Then I feel strong arms around me and quickly leave.

Deku Pov

I give Shinso a quick hug, "Thank you for making Todroki leave, I going to guess here and say that he lied to you so no need to apologize." I was shocked, "How the hell did get out of my trance." I giggled a bit thinking about the mint rose, "Truelove of course". He then smiled at me and handed me my mint, red and white flowers and escorted me to my mom so that she can walk me down the aisle.  

Timeskip~

I looked at Kacchan in the eye as he almost shed a tear. "You may now kiss the bride" He picked me up and gave me a passionate kiss. 

I'm truly in love with this man.