Chapter 8 - Past & Planning

Deku POV

Deku POV

I walk through the bookstore looking for wedding magazines and cook books while Kacchan was at the grocery store buying the food. Finally finding the magazines I skim through them look at the beautiful decoration and dresses. I put all my favorite ones in the basket, mumbling to myself of what I should cook for dinner. I finish paying for it and walk out, looking at the hero ranking chart to see Kacchan at 1st place and me at 2nd! 

Once  this wedding is over i'll be back on top! Completely detracted, I bump into my past. "S-sorry Midoriya, how are you today?!" I look up to see Todoroki in front of me hold 5 full bags of grocery's himself. I give him a warm smile, "Hey Todoroki, my days been fine, what have you been up to?" He smile back at me, "I'm just getting some gro-...Is that a ring?" He looked a bit shocked, "Yup, i'm engaged to Kacchan i'm actually on my way back home now." Todoroki's smile soon faded, "Congracts." 

The cheerful energy was fading fast!? "Would you like to go to our wedding, we haven't made the invitations yet but when we do I can give you one." He nodded, "Well i better get home Midoryia, my number hasn't changed so lets keep in touch." I nodded and waved, I realllly miss Kacchan!

Todoroki's POV (It's Just his thoughts)

The one thing I hate is to see Midoryia not by  my side, I want him, I NEED him.

Kachhan POV

I put all the groceries away and was about to rest on the couch, until a certain green head boy hugged me. I kissed him softly on his perfect lips, next thing you know i'm half naked on the couch. God I love this cinnamon roll!