3) The Decision

We were back at the dorm and we had take out, we were playing Mafia while we waited for our food to get here. Jeongyeon always picks, Dahyun was the Doctor, Nayeon was the Police and I was the Mafia, everyone else were bystanders. I won that round but Dahyun kept saving herself which was annoying but our food came when we finished.

Sana opened the door and payed the delivery man, Momo helped her with the food.Dahyun and Tzuyu got plates out for everyone, then we all sat down watching Korean Drama. Jihyo and Nayeon were still discussing who to pick out of Mina and Somi, I picked up on some things they were saying but my focus kept going to Momo who was munching on everything especially Jokbal, that girl can eat.

Anyway I heard they were going to pick Mina but maybe pick Somi, I wanted Mina to become the new member so I can become more closer to her but also I want Somi to get picked so we can hang out all day and catch up.

Few minutes past, Nayeon and Jihyo were ready to pick who was chosen.
"Who will it be?" Dahyun asked.
"Yeah tell us" Sana butted in.
The two of them were whispering to each other.
"You guys will know tomorrow" Nayeon smiled.
"What why?! I need to know now" Jeongyeon frowned.
"You know we're a part of the group as well. Why is it a secret?" Tzuyu had a point there, why were they keeping it a secret?
I kind of liked that it was a secret because I'll know who got chose on the day but I can't wait.

We finally finished with our food and we all helped each other cleaning up. I could see Jeongyeon begging Nayeon to tell her, it was kind of cute.
It was getting late, I brushed my teeth and went straight to bed.

It was the next day, the day that the new member will get picked, I'm excited and nervous at the same time. We finally at school and we gathered at the Dance Hall, waiting for Mina and Somi to come.
"Did you tell them to come early to school?" Sana asked.
"Yes they'll shortly be here." Jihyo replied.
Two figures were at the door and wouldn't you know it, it was Mina and Somi. They had smiles on their faces that could light up anything especially Mina's, I should stop doing that.

Jihyo and Nayeon came at the front.
"After a long night of decisions, we all have chosen the new person joining our group." I rolled my eyes when Jihyo said 'all'.
"The person who'll be joining Twice is..." Nayeon stopped and I wanted to know.

"SOMI!!" She shouted out, I was happy but felt a bit sad that Mina didn't get picked. Somi ran to me and gave me a hug.
I noticed that Mina was happy for her but her eyes looked sad.
"Mina, well done, I'm sorry we cannot pick you as well because they'll be no space but keep it up and you'll do good" Jihyo smiled at her.
All of the members congratulated her, then went back to Somi.
I ran after Mina, shouting her name out.
She looked back and gave me a smile.
"Hey Mina we should hang out sometimes" I blurted out, dammit Chae that was sudden.
Mina giggled, " Sure maybe sometimes"
"Lend me your hand" I said. She did what I told her.
I quickly scribbled my phone number on her hand.
I lend out my hand and she did the same too.
"I hope you have a good day Chae" Mina gave a wink to me and walked away.
I grabbed my phone out and inserted her phone number, her name was Myoui Mina with a penguin emoji.
I went back inside the Dance Hall and saw Tzuyu giving me a thumbs up and the heart sign again. Such a dork.

"So what are we going to do" A voice came at me.
Right, I forgot Somi was now part of Twice.