11) New Year

It was almost New Year, just 45 minutes left till 2018 comes around. We were all sitting down at the couch watching the countdown, I was sitting next to Mina who was holding my hand.

The doorbell rang and as usual Jeongyeon opened the door with Nayeon who helped with her. It was the usual stuff we ordered, Momo was stuffing her face with Jokbal, I looked at Mina who was shocked of the sight.

"Don't mind her, she's in her own world" I said to her.
She nodded and continued to eat.
Jeongyeon was holding the same disco ball where we had a dance party when Somi came, I wonder where she is?

"Guys 15 minutes left till 2018" Jihyo exclaimed.
Everyone cheered, then a doorbell rang.
"Is anyone expecting something" Dahyun asked.
Everyone nodded, I offered to answer the door while the others when into the big bedroom to set up. Mina came with me, I opened the door and Somi was standing outside.
"What are you doing here" I said in a concerned voice.
"I... I wanted to say..." she paused. "I'm sorry"
I looked at Mina confused she looked backed confused as well.
"I know how I acted, it's almost the new year and I wanted to be a new person by apologising to you guys, but you might not forgive me and I'll understand" she frowned, looked down and walked away.

I walked up to her, putting my hand on her shoulder.
"I accept your apology and maybe saying sorry to the other members as well"
"I should, what if they don't accept my apology"
"They will" we went inside and Somi apologised.
The other members where shocked but soon after they forgave her.

It was only 2 minutes until 2018, I offered Somi to stay but she wanted to spend the new year with her parents, we all waved her goodbye.
We went to the Tv and the countdown was beginning.
"1 minute left till 2017 is finished."  The announcer said.
There crowds of people, fireworks were about to go off.

"Let's see the fireworks from the window." Sana suggested, as she grabbed Tzuyu with her.
I giggled at her ash Tzuyu blushed.
Dahyun opened the window and everyone came over.
Me and Mina were next to each other.
Mina laid her head on my shoulder.
There were 10 seconds left.
We all counted down, 5,4,3,2,1.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all shouted.

"I would never forget this moment." I heard Mina's voice.
I smiled, "It's such a beautiful sight."
Mina nodded, "The fireworks look beautiful."
"I wasn't talking about the fireworks" she looked at me in shock and then blushed.
I want to be straight with her, I want to confess to her that I truly love her and I will, I gained confidence to do so.

"Mina... from the moment I saw you I liked you" I started.
"That's the most cliché thing to say" Mina joked.
"But I felt the same way too, about you"
My heart keeps beating faster than usual, it was always the feeling I get around her.
Our eyes connected.
"I want to be more than friends" Mina said.
"Like best friends" I joked.
"No, I meant like a girlfriend, me and you together" She blushed even more.
"I've already have one New Years resolution ticked off the list but one I'm still hoping for." I replied.
"What's that?" she asked.

I came closer to her and kissed her on the lips, we did it for a long time, then we stopped and looked at each other.
I could see the other members look over at us and Tzuyu giving me the thumbs up.
Fireworks were still going on, it was amazing.

The day became more better for me, I had my life sorted out, Tzuyu and Sana even became a couple which was sweet and I was with Mina, the penguin never left my side, we wanted to stay together and we always did.

-
Thank you all so much for supporting me, also HAPPY NEW YEAR to all, hope you have a happy 2018.
❤️❤️Wolflover🐺🐺