12) Life Is Good

"Haha stole your phone Nayeon" I could heard Jeongyeon goofing around in the big bedroom, of course she's teasing Nayeon.
"Hey No Jam give me my phone back" Nayeon's voice became angrier.
"Poor unnie, she's getting teased by Jeongyeon all the time, plus it's 8:00 at night I don't know how she has this energy?" Mina smiled at me.
Me and Mina were the only ones sitting on the couch watching TV, the others are in their rooms.

Then a loud crash came from the big bedroom, Jihyo opened the door with Nayeon's phone in her hand. Looks like she joined in. There were running around in front of us and passing it to each other.

"Yah, you guys are so mean" Nayeon sulked.
Jeongyeon stopped and laughed at her, holding Nayeon's phone for her to take.
She accepted it and before Jeongyeon knew she took her phone from her.
"Haha now I got your phone" Nayeon quickly raced back to her room, slamming the door shut.
"Yah, get back here" Jeongyeon raced after her.
Jihyo followed her laughing.

"Aww they look so cute together" Mina smiled again.
"Ha, we look like a better couple than them... aren't we?" I asked.
"Ah...Of course we do." Mina blushed.
It's so cute when she does that.
I was going in to kiss her on the lips and she took that sign as well.
"Um, could you guys not do that in front of my young eyes" Tzuyu was stood behind us, we did not see her standing there.

We quickly pulled our faces apart. I stood up and went to Tzuyu who was in the kitchen fetching a glass of water.
"Yah, Tzuyu thought you wanted this ship to sail" I spoke.
"Of course I want it to sail, I just don't want all this romantic, gross stuff happening in our dorm, it's just weird"
"Oh says the one who's getting all cuddly to Sana" I winked at her.
She was taken aback to what I said.
"Well... um... that's not the point I'm making" Tzuyu replies back.
"Oh? Then what was your point?"
"It doesn't matter anymore" she turned and walked to her room with her glass of water in her hand.

That girl, I swear. I walked back to Mina who was waiting patiently for me to come back. I sat down beside her and inched closer. She leant on my shoulder, clearly she was tired, we stayed like this until her phone rang.
"Oh it's my parents" Mina checked.
"You should answer it, plus it's getting late, I'll see you in the morning" She gave me a kiss on the cheek and answered her phone. Of course I didn't understand what she said because she was speaking in Japanese.

I went to my room where Dahyun was already fast asleep and Tzuyu who was looking at her phone. I climbed up to my bed and stared at the ceiling.
"What happened" Tzuyu asked.
"Her parents called" I answered assuming she was asking about Mina.
"That could either be bad or good" She didn't look up from her phone.
"Yah, don't jump to conclusion, it might not be about me" I replied.
"It may not be about you but maybe something else"
"Maybe it's just a 'how are you doing' sort of thing" I turned toward Tzuyu.
"It's usually those kind of things" she finally put her phone to one side. "Anyway it's getting late, we should sleep, we do have school tomorrow, after that it's the Summer half term"

She's right, just one more day and it's the summer half term, meaning more time with Mina. I closed my eyes and was already fast asleep.

Beep beep beep
I suddenly woke up by my own alarm. I turned to my side and Tzuyu was already out of bed, under me was Dahyun who was groaning, covering ears with her hands.
I walked to the living room where Mina was cooking breakfast for the members.
"Hey Cub, I'm making breakfast."
I sat down on the couch where Tzuyu was sitting as well, looking at her phone.
"Always the early bird" I whispered to myself.
Mina came out with pancakes and handed it to me, giving me a fork as well.
"Yah Tzuyu aren't you having breakfast." I asked.
"Already had it, it was delicious Mina" Tzuyu praised her.
Mina bowed and went back to her cooking.

I took a bite and Tzuyu was right it was delicious. I stuffed my face into some more.
"Mina since when can you cook"
"I mean, making pancakes aren't that hard" She replied.
"I know that but remember that time when you cooked."
Tzuyu giggled.
"Yah, that wasn't me it's Jihyo's fault for putting oil in" She sulked but still looked cute.
I smiled stuffing my face with pancakes again.

"At least Mina didn't get the title of 'Kim Chi Hyo'' As Jeongyeon said walking out of her room, obviously she heard us.
The other memebers walk out too.
"Yah, don't lie that was some good Kimchi I made" Jihyo smiled.
Mina came out with plates of pancakes and giving it to the other members.
"Yah, this is so good" Momo exclaimed.
The other members nodded in unison.
Mina bowed and thanked them.

We were done with our breakfast, we had to get ready for school.
"Has anyone seen my tie" Dahyun asked searching around her bed.
"I saw it in the living room" Tzuyu pointed out.
She walked out of the room and immediately Tzuyu walked up to me.
"So, are you going to have a big date after school" Tzuyu grabbed my hands.
"I haven't thought of that, but I was thinking we should go to the park and maybe there me and Mina will have a date." I replied back.
"Ooh, sounds good I'll tell the other members" Tzuyu ran out of the room.
"You better not stalk us" I shouted maybe she would hear it.
Plus she doesn't like romantic stuff.