16) My Feelings

"She's leaving?!" All the members said in unison.
I nodded my head.
"Chae, are you alright?" Dahyun asked.
I nodded again.
"What do I do? I messed up I have to apologised to her."
"She won't come back until this afternoon. She said last night." Sana spoke.
"I guess I have to wait." I walked back to my room and I waited, for a long time, I was never to be a type of person to look out of a window and get lost track of time.
Before I knew it, it was 7:00.
I've must of slept during that, without noticing.
The front door opened, I looked outside.
Mina was there with Momo and Sana greeting her.

She looked in my direction, she quickly looked back and moved to her bedroom.
I tried to call her but I stopped myself.
"She wants to be alone." Momo spoke.
Another hour passes, I was sitting in the living room, I saw Mina going to the bathroom avoiding me. I called out her name but she didn't listen.

"She doesn't want to talk to me." I said to myself.
"Why don't you try and talk to her now?" Tzuyu came up behind me.
I was startled.
"How can I, she's avoiding me?"I asked.
"Look, I think she needs someone to talk to and I think it's you."
I gathered up my courage and went up to the bathroom door.

I politely knocked, "Mina?"
"I don't want to be talked to." She replied.
"Please, hear me out, I'm sorry how I acted this morning, I shouldn't have gone through your stuff. Also I shouldn't have gotten angry at you, I would've done the same thing if I was moving away forever" I paused.
"I just don't want to lose you, you're the most important thing I have with me, I don't want it to end. I'll find a way to keep you here."
The door opened.

"I forgive you Chae but there's no use, my parents say I'll have to leave, I'm sorry" she hugged me tightly.
"I'll see you tomorrow."
I watched her go into her room. I walked back into mine and laid on Tzuyu's bed.
"So, did it go well?" Tzuyu asked.
"Yeah, but there's no way I'll get her to stay."
"Yah Chae, why don't you speak to her parents?" My eyes lit up when she said that.
"Wait, you mean I can just go to their hotel and talk to them?"
"I mean a stranger asking for someone else's Room number is quite suspicious plus even if you did you can't understand Japanese, but don't worry I know what Room they are and Sana can help you" Tzuyu planned.

"Um... how do you know their Room number?" I asked curiously.
"It's a secret." The tall girl giggled.
I giggled with her.
"Let's go to sleep" She said.
I agreed and climbed up to my bunk and closed my eyes.

I'll sort this out Mina, don't worry.