7) The Plan

"What happened" Tzuyu dragged me into our room.
"She's going to destroy our reputation." I told her.
"Did you at least recorded it" She put her hands on my shoulders, I looked down and shook my head.
"Dammit Chae" she paced the room.

A knock came to the door, Tzuyu opened the door and Jihyo was outside. She came in and told us to have a group meeting in the living room.
Me and Tzuyu shrugged at each other and went down.

I sat down and saw Somi with a smirk on her face, I really want to slap her face right now. Tzuyu saw my face with rage and smiled at me to make me calm down, it worked.
"Guys I have special news" Jihyo stood up.
Everyone was ready to hear the news.
"We are going to perform at the schools concert tomorrow and it will make a speech at the end, isn't it great."

Kill me please, I'm joking of course but really!! Somi, of all people, she has to make a speech.
I had to speak up, "Jihyo don't you always make a speech"
"Yes but, we have to let our new member at least try, plus she did volunteer"
Her plan is working, one step to ruin Twice.
I looked at her and I know she's planning something... something bad.
Jihyo dismissed us all.

Tzuyu grabbed my arm,"Chae, we got to stop Somi from speaking at the concert, I might have an idea, but we need Mina's help"
I thought about it and she might have a plan that will work.
"What about Mina?" A voice echoed. It was Somi who had her arms crossed.
"You know, what you say right now will turn against you" she chuckled after that.
"How will you do that?" Tzuyu asked.
"With this" she pulled out her phone.

She played one of the tapes.
" Our fans are a joke"
"Yeah who likes them"
It was Sana's and Momo's voice, they were talking about fans (the ones that cool you down btw).
"Everyone will think they're talking about your fans." She continued.
"If you even dare to record me, or use anything against me, I will send out all these recording to the whole school"

"They'll believe us" Tzuyu tried to comeback.
"Who'll they believe, a bunch of girls who've been friends for a long time, or a new member who has experienced how you act to me"

"I think it still us" I joked.
She stamped her feet.
"Whatever, they'll believe me, you'll see" she walked out still having that same smirk she gave us.
"Let's contact Mina, we need help" Tzuyu grabbed my arm for the third time and pulled me into our room.

-
1 more day till Christmas, hope everyone is excited. I know I am, but anyway everyone be safe and obviously be kind to others, thank you all.
❤️❤️Wolflover 🐺🐺