8) The Coming

No one picked up, still there was silence on the other line.
"No one's picking up" I assumed that she hasn't forgiven me for what happened last time. Tzuyu grabbed hold of my phone and dialled Mina's number to her phone, then she called her.
Surely she still won't pick up right?

"Hello" A voice came out of the phone.
Looks like she doesn't forgive me.

"Mina we need your help" Tzuyu answered.
"I'm sorry, who's this"

"It's Tzuyu and we really need your help, I'll explain later just meet us at the park at 8:00 tonight"

"Seems serious, I'll be there, but who's the other person" I froze and looked at Tzuyu.

"Someone who wants to say something to you but no more questions, see you later" Tzuyu hanged up the phone and sighed with relief.

Mina seems to be ignoring my calls the whole time, but I don't blame her, I blame myself for asking her to hang out with her. This wouldn't of happened.

Tzuyu came up to me, "We should get ready."
As soon as we were ready to leave, I remembered that I can't leave the house without all the members knowing where I'm going, the members were in the living room as usual.
I whispered into Tzuyu' ear, tiptoeing to get to her height, "What do we say?"
"Let's say we're going to the store, maybe they'll believe us" she walked up to them.

"Hey, we're going to the store, we'll be back in about 30 minutes or so" We were about to leave but it wouldn't be easy the first time.
"Why don't we go with you" Jeongyeon asked.
"Yeah, we can help you" Sana smiled.
"Oh no it's fine" I said back.
"What if we couldn't trust you, I mean you did go off on your own and hanged out with Mina" I saw fire in Somi's eyes but I knew she was having fun interrogating us, she's not going to fool us, I could see her hand which was holding her phone, she's recording everything right now we have to be careful was we say.

"Somi, it's okay I'll trust Tzuyu to keep an eye on Chaeyoung" Jihyo said.
We immediately went out of the door and went straight for the park.
We soon got to the park and there she was, Myoui Mina, she was sitting down in a bench near a lamppost.
I couldn't stop staring at her and I think Tzuyu noticed that I was staring too long and pinched me which kinda hurt.

"Stop daydreaming, she not your girlfriend yet" Tzuyu pulled me forwards.

Tzuyu shouted her name and instantly turned around to look at her.
"Tzuyu, hi... why did you call me here for and... why is Chaeyoung here?" I looked down in shame and looked away.
"Look, we're here because Somi is trying to destroy Twice's reputation and we need your help" Tzuyu exclaimed.
"Wait, why me?" Mina asked.
"You're the one who can easily record Somi, because she's watching our every move" Tzuyu replied.
"I'll do it by how?" Mina asked again.
"Tomorrow, before the concert starts, we'll talk to her and probably she'll talk about how she'll talk about her plan and you can get it recorded." She has a plan already going, nice going Tzuyu.

Then she pushed me forward so I'll be face to face with Mina.
There was an awkward silence between us.
"I'm sorry, what happened last time, I didn't know they'll be there and plus me and Somi are not a thing" I explained myself.
"It was a big misunderstanding, they think that Somi and me are..." a finger was pushed to my lips, I was silenced.
"Chaeyoung, it's okay, plus now I heard the story about Somi, I know I could trust you" Mina hugged me and I blushed, I couldn't hide my feelings.
In the corner of my eye I could see Tzuyu making a heart sign, she's such a dork.

We stopped hugging and I gave her a friendly smile and she did too.
I looked at the time at my watch it was 8:20.
"Umm... we have to go back like now, they'll noticed that we've gone too long" I quickly said to Tzuyu.
"Oh shoot we do and we have to quickly buy something" We hurried away and said out good byes to Mina.

We went into the store and grabbed everything we saw, we ended up buying, bread, meat, eggs, milk, some chocolate and pancake batter, (don't ask why). We got home at 8:35.

We opened the door and Nayeon was standing at the door waiting, the other members were in their rooms I suppose.
"You've been gone a long time" Her hands were crossed and she was tapping her feet.
"There was a long line and we had a lot of stuff to pick from." Tzuyu lied.
Nayeon grabbed the bag and looked inside. She gave us a stare but nodded with approval after.

We put all the stuff in the cupboards and went to our room. Dahyun was there lying on her bed already fast asleep.
"It's been a long day" I said to Tzuyu.
"True, but don't worry, tomorrow we'll be back to normal" Tzuyu laid on her bed and closed her eyes.
I stared at the ceiling and thought about tomorrow but especially someone special.

-
Hey guys, I hope you all have a happy Christmas and all I want for Christmas is that everyone to be really nice to each other and to enjoy your day. Thank you for the support everyone.
MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 .
❤️❤️Wolflover 🐺🐺