17) A Present

"Yah, Chaeyoungie we're here" Sana said to me.
We were outside of the hotel where Mina's parents are.
"Do you know what room it is?" I asked her.
"Yeah we just have to find it."
We walked inside the building, it was so fancy and it looks expensive.
Mina's parents must be rich.

"Room 304, it's on the 3rd floor" while Sana was looking at the map.
We both went into the elevator and I pressed the button with 3 on it.
I took a deep breath, Sana put her hand on my shoulder.
"You can do this."
It made me feel a bit better.
The elevator stopped and opened the doors.

304, there it is. I took another deep breath to gather my confidence and I knocked on the door.
It only took a few seconds for someone to answer.
"Konichiwa" I answered.
They replied the same.
I told Sana to let us in politely.
They nodded and gestures is in.
Mina's father was talking to us, Sana translated for me.
"He wants to know why are you here for?"
"Tell him that I want to talk about Mina and the move." I replied.
Sana continued.
Mina's mum didn't seem impressed.
"She said it's better for her to come to Japan than in Korea there's no way to go back."
I had to approach in another way.

"Tell them how happy she is here and she wants to stay here too"
Sana continued to translate.
The two married couple looked at each other.
"They said that before she met us, she didn't have any friends, we wanted to come here so we could make her move back home so she'll not be alone and safe."
But she's not alone, she's with us.
I told Sana the same thing I thought to them.
"They said, we aren't quite sure if Mina is safe though plus she felt a bit of an outside in Twice."
An outsider? Why hasn't she told me about this? Mina just tell that you are feeling like this.

"They said, there is no other way, I'm sorry but we have take her home." Sana translated.
"I understand" I went to the door and said goodbye to them while Sana translates it for them.
I was the first to walk out the hotel.
"Yah, Chaeyoung where you going" Sana asked.
I quickly answered, "I'm gonna walk around"
"Hey Chae" Sana our her hand on my shoulder again.
"Even if you and Mina might be apart, you'll always be connected to each other. Might be years until you meet each other, but that's what love is, waiting for the right moment"
I smiled at Sana's point and replied back with,
"You know you and Tzuyu are perfect for each other, you two give the best advice."
Sana blushed a little.

"Sana you can go home first, I just want to walk and clear my thoughts"
Sana nodded and walked off on her own.
I went to Han River on the side of the bridge, I was just admiring the view from it.
Why does it have to end like this, all those times I could of spent with her, I wished I could go back an do it all again.
I leant on the pole and closed my eyes.
"Hey shortie" a familiar voice came behind me.

I turned around, it was Woozi.
"Hey Woozi" I hugged him.
"What are you doing down here?" He asked.
"Clearing my mind."
"Seems like you had a rough day." I'm guessing her can see my face looking like a mess.
"You have no idea." I smiled at him.
"Walk and talk with me" he offered.
I started to walk with him and explained everything that happened.
"Ouch... she's leaving, will you cope?"
"I don't know, I just want a way to give her something so she can remember me by."
"Hmm I have a shop that can do that, come and follow me." He gestured to follow him and I did.

I followed him to a jewellery shop, I didn't ask questions and walked in.
"Are you sure I will find something for her here? I also don't have any money."I asked nervously.
"Yeah, she's love these kinds of things, plus I know the people who work here so it's fine." He smiled and pushed me forward.
"Hello can I help you... Sir Lee Jihoon welcome back." The female assistant greeted.
"Told you I know them." He whispered in my ear.
"What would you want to give to your girlfriend?"
"Wait, we're not going out!" I said defensively.
"Oh? Then-." Woozi cut off her words.
"She's just my friend, so Chaeyoung pick one."

I looked back and forth at the necklaces, they were all pretty and expensive but one stood out to me that was perfect for Mina.
I pointed at it and she took it out.
"A penguin? Are you sure?" Woozi was confused.
"Yeah, she resembles much like a penguin" I giggled and the assistant put it into a box.
I asked for the price and woah it was expensive.
"Don't worry, I'll pay for it." Woozi winked at me making me giggle.

I waited for him outside.
"Thanks, for helping me" I thanked him with a smile.
"Hey just don't lose that necklace." Then he hugged me and waved goodbye.
I went back home and everyone was in the living room, I went into my room and hid the necklace under my pillow.

My gift to you.