Chapter 12: strange things

(Bit of background, Christmas has passed and you and bendy have been better than ever, until, Bendy get a lil bit...different)

(Y/N) POV~
I woke up with a present on the end of my bed. I assumed that it was from bendy but when I looked at the tag, it read from Boris. I was slightly confused but decided to open it anyways. I unwrapped it and inside was a beautiful scarab beetle with diamonds on a gold beetles back.

I smiled and went to find Boris

I smiled and went to find Boris. I found him in the ink machine room. "Hey B-Bro" he jumped. "Oh it's just you. Did ya like the present?" He smiled slightly. "Yeah, but why a scarab beetle." He sighed "well, in ancient Egypt, a scarab beetle was used to represent a charm against evil. It can protect the one in possession of it from evil and demons" I looked confused. He noticed and looked to his side. "It's...Bendy. He kinda...went a little....demonic" "well yeah, he is a demon " he looked back at me. "No,no I mean, like, insanely demonic." "What do you mean?" "He kinda started to drip ink everywhere, grew wayyy taller an started drawing pentagrams everywhere." I looked worried. "So I gave you that to sorta... protect you from..him" I looked down at the charm and then I suddenly remembered. "I remember seeing one of these before. My mother used to believe in all of this Witchey stuff and used to buy all of these amulets and charms. She said it was to ward off evil spirits and the undead/unwanted. She also used to attend this club once a week and came back with some sort of print on her hand in the shape of a star. She said it was a sign that she was pure and good at heart." His ears pricked up. "Quick, put it on and hide." I did as he said and hid behind the ink machine. I heard a thudding noise and some kind of demonic chanting. Then i saw him, no, it. This wasn't "my" Bendy. He was about 6 feet tall and was dripping ink all over the floor. His eyes were covered with ink so all you could see was his smile, which was from 'ear to ear'. His body was disfigured and he was chanting "the creator lied to us" and " he will set us free" over and over again in a low, distorted voice. He was also being followed by these slow moving Ink creatures. They stopped and looked directly at me. I stopped breathing. I swear my heart stopped. They started to follow it again and then they were gone. They had left a trail of slimey, black ink in their place. "They couldn't sense you because of that charm" Boris said quietly, pointing to the beetle attached to my jacket. "Now I understand what this is for. But what happened to my Bendy?!" "The ink machine happened to him." Was all I heard before I passed out.

Sorry for the short chapter, but things are getting interesting!