chapter 14: the cure

Quick question at the end of the chapter but hey I'm back! My exams were ok-ish and I'm off this week so I'm a happy gal!

(Y/N) POV~
I heard the low growls of him as I stealthily tip-toed out of my hiding spot. It was time to put our plan into action. The plan? Well, Boris was going to distract him and then I was going to inject him with this "serum" that Boris said he had found. The label on the syringe simply said "cure" and we both assumed that it would be for this exact reason, as it appears this would have happened before.

I heard a loud crashing noise, which i was assuming was Boris' way of causing a distraction. He shot his head up and started to limp towards the source of the noise, and I quietly but quickly followed.

As I turned the final corner, I saw a disturbing sight. Boris was stood in the ink machine room, clanging a wrench against a gear and he was growling quite loudly, like a cat in kill mode, and trying to run towards Boris. I heard a loud "NOW!" And my body acted at its own accord.

Boris' POV~
"NOW!" I yelled as Bendy was about 1 metre away from me. It was like (Y/N)s brain had clicked as she sprinted and pounced on His back, like a cat about to catch its prey. Bendy let out a loud sort of gurgle and I watched in horror as he swiped at her.She was sent crashing into a wall, a sickening crack was heard and she let out a slight cry of pain. I instantly ran to her side. Yeah I did want my best friend back but hurting the female that he loved was crossing the line. "You ok (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) POV~
I was sent crashing into the wall by that 
(Insert insulting name here), my arm clicking back and dislocating in the process. I let out a slight cry of pain from the sudden feeling of it. That didn't matter though, what matters is that I want, no, I need to finish this. Boris rushed to my side, asking if I was ok, but I didn't answer him. Instead, I let out a battle cry and ran towards him, injecting the "cure" into him before he even realised what was happening. He let out a loud scream and started to melt even more than he was already.

I watched as all the ink melted away, revealing him. The only non-human I will ever love. I rushed over to him, falling to my knees and hugging him. He was shaking slightly but he sort of squealed when I hugged him, obviously happy I was near him. "I'm so happy you're back!" I cried as I pulled away from out hug, staring at him. Yep, it was definitely him. His bow was stained with ink as well as his gloves, but it was him. "I missed you". Inky tears fell down his cheeks. I whipped them off with my thumb and without hesitation, he kissed me. I melted into the kiss and we just sat there for a while, that was of course before Boris decided to clear his throat, making me giggle as I pulled away from the kiss.

Right.
A) I'm sorry for not updating in like forever but I just kind of lost the inspiration for writing. That and wattpad decided to crash on me every time I tried to open the app for like 3 days.
B) SPOILER WARNING: a lot of you have been asking ' what about your parents' and they will be appearing at the end of the book, which will be soon :(
C) the question: well it's more of a statement but if any of you want me to write a fanfic on a specific character or characters, don't be afraid to ask me, if I don't know what it is I will do my homework and research it so I know what I'm doing XD

But ya. Also...

Hey hey hey we got another face reveal type thing

RANT:
Despite me being anti social, I'm not really that bothered about my appearance. Like, yeah I'm ugly, have severe acne and I'm slightly fat but those are things that don't really define me as a person, ya know? Like, there are many people out there that think because I'm fat I am a mean person who is selfish, but I like to think I'm not selfish. I share things with legit everyone, I eat very small meals and I try to put myself after others.

I don't mean to sound stuck up or snooty but if I come across like that in the rant then I apologise. All my friends say I'm a really nice person.
But anyway, thanks for reading :) see ya in the next chapter :3