Chapter 13: HIM

(Y/N) POV~
I woke up in a dark room with a tattered blanket over my body and an old pillow underneath my head. I slowly sat up, realising that I had a monstrous headache that seemingly came out of nowhere. Looking around the room, I noticed many shelves with various things on them. Some were cute, like the various Bendy,Boris and Alice Angel plushies, and others were just plain weird, like the piles upon piles of bacon soup stacked in threes on top of the two middle shelves. Must be a supply closet. I decided to get up and actually walk around the workshop...but the door wouldn't open. I pulled on it but nothing happened. I sighed and walked over to one of the shelves with the plushies on its surface. Grabbing a Bendy doll, I sat down again and looked at it. It had all the same features that Bendy actually had. My Bendy...Tears started to well up in my eyes as I realised that he would never be the same. I tried to think about the happy memories we had made together. The times when we would laugh till it hurt, the times where we would make each other smile. Then I remembered when he confessed to me. I remember the look on his face when I said yes, the sheer happiness radiated from him for days on end. I smiled, letting the salty tears run down my face, leaving wet streaks down my cheeks and chin. At least I got to tell him how much I loved him before he slipped away from me. How could I have let this happen to him?! How could I be so pathetic?! I continued to put myself down through my thoughts, telling myself that I wasn't worthy of him, that he never loved me in the first place...I mean, who would? I'm just a pathetic girl that was too caught up in my own pride to realise that my lover was in so much pain.

I must have been crying rather loudly, as a few moments later, I heard a knock on the door. "You ok in there?" I recognised the soft voice. "Can you let me out please Boris?" I spoke softly, as he had spoke to me. I heard a click and then I saw Boris' face peek around the crack in the door. I got up and walked to him, hugging him. He smiled and returned the hug. "Thank you..for always being there for me" he pulled me away from him, seeing my tear stained cheeks and then he did something I didn't think he would do. He kissed me. I was too shocked to do anything so I just let it happen. He stood there,kissing me for a good 10 seconds before pulling away. He looked at the ground. "(Y/N)-I- I'm sorry i don't know what came over m-" I hugged him. "It's ok, we're both going through so much at the moment that we don't know what to think." He smiled at me and then said " lets try and fix this Boyfriend of yours, shall we?" I giggled and nodded, following the tall wolf out of the corridor and into the ink machine room. "Lets finish this once and for all" I said, and I pushed the button.

Sorry for the short chapter. This was kinda a filler chapter but I promise there will be a new chapter...in 2 weeks. Next week is my annual exam week at my school. I will legit be doing exams all week. So I will be busy but I will work on this book in my free time I swear... :3