What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

Scarett's Pov

When I wake up my eye lids are heavy and blinking becomes a takes, but I manage. The nurse walks out of the room, I wish I had someone next to me.  To tell me its alright, now.  I look at the door, Liam stands with a smile on his tear stained face.  I whisper his name an he walks next to my bed.  Tears stream down my surely pale face as my brother takes my hand.  After a while I can finally open my eyes all the way and the others are gathered around.  There are tons of balloons,teddy bears, and flowers in my room. 

"We ar so glad your okay!" Zayn hugged me, well best he could in my condition.

"yeah, you really scared us" Louis nd Harry chorused.  Rachel didn't say a word, she didn't have too, we each new what the other would say just by looking at each other.  She leaned down and hugged me with tears in her eyes.

"I love you so much!" my mother gasped. I looked at the 6 faces surrounding me, they all care, so much.  I look at my left arm, it is tightly wrapped, as is my right leg. 

"excuse, me?" the nurse interrupted our moment.  We all looked at her, then she said "um, she is allowed to come how today, if you'd like?".  They all started jumping around singing "Scarlett's coming home tonight, Scarlett's coming home!"  I laughed at them.  They were all so funny.  Liam picked me up and put me n a wheel chair, then they rolled me out to the car.  The ride home was anything but quiet, we were all talking about how great it was to have me back, or how amazingly nice the fans had been to me. 

"Louis, Harry!" I yelled, Liam should never let them push him in a wheel chair.  They kept doing wheelies in the hallway, while I was on the chair.  "guys, stop!" I yelled, but it is hard to be mad when you are laughing at them.

"fine" they mumbled and put me back in my room, with Niall and Rachel.  I needed to talk to both of them.  I saw Niall first thing when Harry and Louis shut the door.

"ready for bed?" he asked, his Irish accent was so soothing.  I smiled and nodded.  He lifted me from my wheel chair and laid me under the covers of my bed.  Rachel is already asleep.  "Niall, will you stay for a while?" I whispered.

He looked at me and nodded, I could tell that he didn't want to be alone either.  He wrapped his arms around me, enveloping me in his warmth.  "Niall?" I looked up at him.

"yeah?"

"what would you have done, if I didn't survive?"

"but you did?"

"yes, I know, but what if I didn't?

"well, I suppose.."

"you suppose?"

"f you didn't survive, I would probably, be depressed.  Liam would quit the band, then I would.  I would go back to Ireland and try to be a normal person.  Not an ex-member of One Direction.  But, you did survive".  His answer shocked me, he would quit the band?  For me?  This only makes my job of breaking his heart so much harder.

"Niall, do you love me?" I asked.  I could tell my question took him by surprise.

"yes, but your Liam's sister" he whispered.  I leaned up and press my lips against his.

"say, you love me" I whispered to him, if he does love me, I need to hear him say it myself.

"I love you" he said. 

"I love you too" I replied then turned over.  What I just said scared me horribly.  He loves me?  This dare has gone way out of hand.  I bury my face in my pillow and keep time to his heart beat till he fell asleep.  Then I got out of bed and rolled my wheel chair to Rachel.

"Rach!" I whisper shouted and shook her.  She swung her arm around, but I kept shaking till she was wide awake.

"we need to talk" I whispered.  We walked,well I wheeled, outside onto the balcony.  Then closed the sliding glass door behind us and she sat in a chair.

"Niall said he loves me" I said.  Her eyes widened

"what"

"he said he loves me" I repeated

"so, no all you have to do is break his heart" she said as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

"Rach it wont be so easy.  This didn't go the way I planned it to go, I'm not so sure I can do this anymore"

"of course you can!"

"but"

"look, Scarlett, you can do it.  I know you can, nothing is stopping you.  So tomorrow morning just go and tell him.  We are only on the first month of our tour, he will forget all about it by the 3rd month.  Don't worry, this will be super easy"

"I don't think it will, Rach"

"yes, it will.  now, I am going back to bed" she said and went inside.  I followed and laid back down in m bed next to Niall.  I wish she was right, and she would be right if it weren't for one thing.  The biggest problem in my plan that I warned my self about in the beginning.  When I said ' love you too'   I really meant it.  I am in love with Niall Horan.  What have I gotten myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment/ vote/ fan!  What are you thinking you the story so far?Xxx