Shockwave

Bright sunlight interrupted my deep sleep.

Wondering why my alarm didn't go off, I groaned loudly. Rolling around in the silky sheets, trying to force myself out of bed.

...

...

Wait...

I grabbed a handful of the sheets, testing the feeling of them against my memory.

These aren't mine...My sheets aren't fucking silk...

I opened my eyes; and was immediately blinded by yellow and black accents resonating from around the room. 

"Hey beautiful." A groggy voice spoke from the bed next to me. "Since you hated the outfit; my interior decorating must be killing you. Obviously, I take my job seriously."

My head shot towards the the voice; messy blonde hair, tired blue eyes, and a shirtless torso caught my attention. 

Looking away, I scanned the room quickly. My clothes lay strewn across the room along with the outfit Spark was wearing on our date.

Which would explain why he's naked. 

In bed. 

With me. 

"Hey, (y/n)." Spark's hand reached under my chin and gently glided my face towards his. "You okay? You're not saying much."  

"Did we...?" 

Spark blinked at me slowly. A smirk played up the side of his face. "C'mon. You're telling me that you don't remember?"

I closed my eyes and the images from last night slowly came back to me.