Discharge I [Mature Warning ;)]

THUD!  

My back slammed into the front door to Spark's apartment as it closed behind us, his body meeting mine as we explored each other's mouths. His hands roamed against my thighs, the friction alighting my nerve endings. 

Grasping his shirt in both hands, I pulled him closer to me, feeling the shape of his body melt into mine, before I pushed away from the door and guided him backwards. 

For a moment, he and I separated-our chests heaving, and intensity filling his eyes. "The bedroom is this way, beautiful."

He grabbed my belt and guided me down the hall towards the bedroom. When we entered, Spark gently shoved me onto the bed and climbed over me. He placed his hand on my face, resting his waist further against my own to keep his balance, and caressed my cheek. His eyes searching mine, "(Y/N)? You sure you wanna do this?"

I grabbed the back of his neck with one hand and cupped a handful of his bubble butt in my free hand. Pulling his body closer to my own, I allowed us to become one in this moment. "More than anything, Spark."

We made out much more aggressively for a few moments longer before Spark pulled back, lifting his shirt off over his head. He threw it to the side, a smirk in his voice. "Let's get more comfortable, (Y/N)."

Propping myself up on my elbows, I let him assist me in taking my own shirt off. Spark tossed it across the room with a flourish. Once bare chested, I run my hands over his skin, and whispered, "Pants off. Now."

Removing his warmth from my hips, Spark stood by the bed and slid out of his pants revealing no underwear. He winked at me as I sat up briefly, taking my own pants and underwear off in a hurry. 

More articles of clothing were tossed away.

Once completely naked Spark returned to his previous position, resting his naked ass on my hips. As his cheeks spread over my throbbing cock perfectly, I moaned audibly. His smirk doubled in size before he mashed his lips against my own with a new vigor. 

Hurriedly, Spark left my lips and nibbled on my ear allowing another moan to escape. Reluctantly, he removed himself from atop me and began kissing all the way down my bare chest, taking his time to nibble on my nipples.

Continuing to trace my abdomen with kisses, he slid further down to grab my cock in his hand. With one final teasing look up at me as I moaned, he took me into his mouth and began running his tongue along the base then the head. 

Sucking me, he made sure to lock eyes-making sure that I was enjoying myself. Unable to contain myself, I grabbed my cock out of his mouth and held it against my torso-guarding it. He cocked his head to the side, and I lifted my hips up a little more. "Lower."

Glancing down as I opened myself up further, he seemed to get the idea. He let his tongue trace that same incredible imaginary line around my balls-occasionally taking one in his mouth fully. Then he took the plunge, allowing his tongue to dance across my hole before penetrating it.

After using his spit as lube for a bit, Spark shifted all of his weight onto his knees and drew his body closer to mine. With a pleading look in his intense blue eyes, he began tracing my hole with the head of his cock. 

"Well?"

"You're sure?" He asked, hesitating. 

I wrapped my legs around his waist making his head press further against me. "Of course. Take me, Spark."

Spark shut his blue eyes tightly and moaned as he followed my advice. I felt the slightest pressure-uncomfortable but not unbearable-as he slid inside of me. Slowly, he descended-kissing my lips-as his hips rocked slowly, taking care to make me feel as good as he did. 

He grabbed my body and shifted my weight so that he was still inside me, but that I was closer to him. Our bodies rocking as one, our lips separated suddenly and I could hear his panting quicken over my shoulder. Turned on and clawing gently at his sides, I couldn't help myself. "Don't stop, Spark."

His rocking slowed to a still steady pace, and he locked eyes with me, "I won't...But I am gonna...cum soon."

A smirk spread across my own lips, taking him by surprised. I saw him tense as I interrupted his slow steady rocking to push a little further down onto him. "And your point is?"

"...Inside..?"

I winked, and let my body fall back onto the bed. Without missing a beat-and without exiting me-Spark fell forward into a faster rocking motion. His breathing quicken and I could tell from the scrunching of his face that he was close. 

"Fuck. Keep..going!" Through euphoric moans, I urged him on.

"(Y/N)! Fuck.." Finally he mashed into my lips with little accuracy, and I could feel his body quake with pleasure as his thrusting slowed. I could feel him soon after-still erect-slide out of me slowly.

I began kissing him again, taking my own cock into my hands before Spark slapped them away gently. He cocked an eyebrow, "Really?"

"What?"

Spark sighed as he shifted his position, parking his beautiful ass in front of my face. "You really  thought I wouldn't take care of you too?"

Stunned, I stared as his bubble butt which was decorated with the slightest bit of blonde hairs. It's beautiful. AND  looks so inviting.

"All is fair in love and war." He said scooting back so his hole was much closer to my mouth. "Now, (Y/N), eat up."

 He shook his ass a little, letting his last words tempt me as he began sucking my cock again.