Discharge II (Mature Warning [;)])

Without skipping a beat, I granted Spark's wish. Taking the time to let my tongue dance around before actually meeting his hole--and making sure to nibble each cheek gently. With his mouth full, Spark moaned onto me.

Bucking his body further back, his cheeks spreading farther around my mouth, Spark seemed to be in his element. 

Abruptly, he stopped and re-positioned himself; he lifted his body up and rotated, placing his waist onto mine once more. He stared into me eyes, intensely. "You ready?" 

I nodded, holding my breath in anticipation. He shifted his weight off of me for a moment only to guide me into him slowly. I felt his warmth surrounding my cock. "Fuck yes, (Y/N)."

Almost looking giddy, he slowly rose up before he swallowed me whole again. Spark continued to rise and fall as I grasped his hips to help guide him along. Soon, our bodies were rhythmically moving together; our panting combining in a primal hymn. 

"Don't...stop." Spark panted out, suddenly riding me more aggressively. "Even...when....you cum, (Y/N). Just...stay inside...Damn."

As he continued to ride me he started breathing even heavier, but he didn't even slow down. He kept slamming his ass onto my cock until he began squirting a second load all over my chest without either of our hands on him.

Even after his anal orgasm, Spark kept riding me until I came inside him. 

Not once. 

Not twice. 

But, by the end of the night, each of us had gotten off three times. 

Once we were finally exhausted, dripping with sweat and barely able to breath, Spark and I untangled ourselves from one another. 

Each of us excused ourselves to the shower as if we hadn't just been inside each other.

Soon both of us were showered, and Spark and I spent the rest of the night cuddling until he was too tired to even keep talking and fell asleep on me. 

Shortly after I fell into a deep slumber.