Static

"Oh fuck." My head falling into my hands. 

I could feel Spark shift next me, before feeling his arm wrap around me. "(Y/N)...Are you good?What's wrong?"

I groaned and fell backwards onto the bed, breaking free of his grip. Staring up at the ceiling, I sighed. "I'm that guy who just slept with his boss, that's what's wrong. Next you're gonna tell me that I'm the other woman. You're actually married to your secretary and have a child on the way but I'm the mistress that makes you feel alive again. Just my luck."

"110% sure you're not any bit woman..." Spark chuckled, staring down at my wallowing. "Also, you're Lifetime story line has a few plot-holes in it..."

"Oh yeah? And what may those be? She's really your mistress and I'm just a side ho?" 

"First, let me just say, I am completely flattered by the amount of charm you think I possess. It's endearing...to say the least. But truth be told; she's just my secretary because I'm very much gay."

"But you're still very much my boss, Spark. This is gonna complicate things; I haven't even started yet and I already seduced you! I'm a literal villain!" 

He cocked his head to the side, "I thought I was doing the seducing...Are you implying this version of you is more charming then my super charming fictional counterpart in this scenario? If so, consider me offended. Both me's while we're at it! We're both offended." 

He smirked and I just couldn't help but laugh. Even though I was stressing out, there was a lightness that I felt when Spark was this close to me. "Just promise me things wont get weird, Spark?"

"Seeing as you're already super weird, I cannot make that promise." He plopped down next to me and snuggled closer. Electricity danced between us as our bare skin made contact again, his hand gently brushing back and forth across my torso.

"...I literally hate you." I laughed, lightly slapping his chest.

"Not what you were saying last night, (Y/N)." He cocked an eyebrow, smiling at me devilishly.

"I have no memory of whatever it is you're implying...None."

He sighed, and suddenly I felt him re-position himself, so that he was leaning over me. His lips slowly dragging their way across my exposed torso up towards my neck. I visibly shuddered and he lifted his face to meet my eyes, "Guess I'll just have to refresh your memory."