Chapter 4

2/21
Jungkook POV
Me and Y/N have a very tiring day yesterday since it's sunday today i'll ask Y/N to hang out with me

Hey jisu!

What's with you now?

I'll just ask you if you want to go outside

No i don't!!! I'm very tired jungkook can you just be quite just for this day? There's school tomorrow so i have to rest!

What if?

What if what?

I'll buy you a coffee so you can freshen up

Fine! Do i have to come? Or you'll buy me some coffee?

It depends on you?

Ok i'll just go with you. I'll just do my do my routine. Wait ok?

Ok

Y/N POV
So i went to the bathroom and take a shower and take a little make up. I wore my favorite clothe which is a classic White t-shirt that is big on me. I mean not literally big and i wore pajamas. I went down  and jungkook laughed at me.

What why? Why you laughing at me?

Why will you wear your pajamas in the coffee shop? hahahahhahaha you look ridiculous!!

Hey! I don't even have to wear the dress you gave me cuz i don't even wear dresses and all we have to do is to buy a coffee right? So let's go! I'll go to my car

Oh no no no!!!

What the-- what's wrong with you?

You're going in to my car!

What? Why? I have my own car and i know how to drive!

I want you to be safe!

I blushed a little and i thought that my face is turning red. I'm nervous why do i have to go with his car? Like duh! I even know how to drive?! But why is my heart beating like i can't even hear anything but my heart beating? Am i inlove with him? Omaigash i can't and i will never be!

I WILL NEVER BE!!!!!

hey what's wrong with you?

Nothing

Omaigash like what happened?! Why did i shouted it? Omaigash my heart beat it's fast i think i can't breath.

Jungkook-ahh can you take me to the hospital?

Why are you hurt? Is there something wrong with you?

I can't breath jungkook-ahh hurry up!!!!! I can't take it anymore i will die!!!.streaming tears falling down to my cheeks.

Don't worry jisu i'm here for you!!!

HURRY UP!!!! I CAN'T BREATH! I'M DYING JUNGKOO-AHH!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED