Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV
I saw Y/N got shookt when I called her eomma, eomma.

Y/N-ahh I'm excited to be your mother's future son! HAHAHAHA

Well don't expect it because it will never happen!!!!

Y/N-ahh your so cute when you're angry! Maybe i should tease you more next time!

Whatever I'm not cute!

We ate our foods and after that Y/N is playing her phone and all i do is stare at her.

Y/N's POV
i saw jungkook staring at me and i told him not to look at me because i might melt and then i laughed at him because of his face. He is so cute when he is angry. He is such a bunny-look-like.

10:19 PM
Jungkook's POV
We sleep. tomorrow will be the fourth day of the deal. And i didn't hear anything to her talking if she love me but i still have 18 days left today. By the way when she fell inlove with me. i promise her that i won't break her heart and i won't be a byuntae anymore just for her to love me too forever. I want her to be my wife. She is my ideal type of girl. Smart, but dumb in other things and can live alone. She can also cook and do house chores. I need to sleep so i can ask the doctor if Y/N can go out in the hospital by tomorrow so we can go shopping and buy her favorite things just to make her happy.

4/21 days 10:40AM
Jungkook's POV
i told Y/N that i'll ask something to the doctor. And i went to the doctor and asked.

Doc can Y/N go out of this hospital today. I think she can't handle it here in 1 week. Also we're going to go outside to buy her favorite things.

Sure! Just make sure she won't get tired! Pack your things kiddos!

Thank you doc!

So i packed our things and went to the parking lot to go get my car. And i ask Y/N if she want to go shopping and she nodded.

To be continued