chapter 19

*The day in the dinner part*
Jimin's POV
I will propose to Y/N later and I'm not ready yet but this is for the best for our company.

An hour later

@restaurant
Third person's POV
The family of Kim and the family of Park sitted in one table. Y/N and Jimin is ashamed of their going to do.after awhile they finished their foods and started talking about the engagement. Jimin's mother talked to jimin and said "go and propose to Y/N now darling. I know you don't want this but if our company theirs is back to normal. I promise you that you guys will be free" and then jimin replied he said "thank you eomma" and they hugged each other. They went back to their seats while jimin asked Y/N to stand up. Jimin kneel down and put out the ring he bought. He asked Y/N "will you marry me?" Y/N answered him with a fake smile "Ye-Yes!" Then jimin stood up and put the ring in Y/N's ring finger.

*present*
Y/N went back to her house and opened her phone she was shocked she has 50 messages and 14 missed calls from Jungkook she just cleared all that and opened her messenger and checked if there are news coming from school.

Ms.Yoo: Children there are no classes tommorow because you guys are done and now graduating collage but you have a practice for your prom night after prom you guys will practice your graduation song and what will you do in the stage

Yoonji: Eomma Yoo when is prom?

Namjin: yeah eomma when? And who's our partner

Ms.Yoo: well I think I will discuss this tomorrow. Sleep well children!

Y/N's POV
I turned of my phone after reading the news." Ahh I hope jungkook is not my partner if he will be my partner.....aishh I don't know anymore I think I'll die. After all I did to him I think I'm going to kill myself tomorrow if he'll be my partner". Same questions are still on my mind. "Aiiishhh I have to stop thinking about him it doesn't matter if he'll be my partner all I have to do is dance and then boom graduated". I keep laughing and laughing but still nervous of what is going to happen tomorrow. "Ahhh!!! Stob it Y/N you guys are gone". Tears fell on my cheeks and started thinking what I just said before. "Wait.......Y/N why are you crying you freak...... its true.....yoi guys are gone......wait what am I trying to say we never been together". More tears are falling and falling."maybe I should sleep.......I have to wake up early for tomorrow's practice.

Author: I can't believe it I'm gonna tell you guys this but the dare will only last up to their graduation day and then boom another fight is going to happen because jungkook will keep on..........ok imma stop spoiling now hahahahahha enjoy sweeters

To be continued