chapter 18

7/21 days
Y/N's POV
I went downstairs and opened the door. Someone suddenly hugged me once I opened the door. It was jungkook. He hugged me tightly and he said sorry again again. I pushed him lightly and tears fell down on my cheeks. The time he did his mistake is suppose to be the time I say 'I love you' to jungkook. But because of what I saw I couldn't tell it to him now.

Y/N-ahh please forgive me!!

What do you think I am? Huh jungkook?! I can't just forgive you! You already done that to me!! You freak!!

Y/N please just one last chance please forgive me Y/N!!

He kept in hugging me but I'm forcing him to go away.

Didn't you know th-that people doesn't deserve a se-second chance? Tears keep on falling.

I promise it won't happen again Y/N please!

I'm sorry jungkook but I have to forget you! And stop making promises. Good bye jungkook! I said while closing the door slowly and more tears burst out.

8/21 days
Y/N's POV
As I woke up in the morning and went downstairs I opened the door and starled when I saw jungoook laying down on the floor. I went to him and wake him up.

I-i love you Y/N please fogive me

Jungkook please stand up!

Y/N please?

I'm sorry jungkook there are other girls out there. You don't desrve a girl like me. So please just go away

I deserve you Y/N you'll be the one who will make this heart whole again.

No. Jungkook just deal with it that you don't deserve me. You desrve another.

Even if you change the world. That another girl is still you.

Destiny doesn't want us jungkook. Destiny doesn't want us to be together.

We don't need destiny Y/N.

If destiny made us to see and meet each other but when we are more closer together there are always danger ahead of us. That means we aren't for each other we are not meant to be because the we can't fight the danger ahead of us.

Y/N we can. We can fight danger that can ruin our relationship.

No jungkook.No we can't you need somebody else.

Please Y/N I love you. I loved you since the deal started.

Sorry jungkook but I don't feel the same. So please leave.

Jungkook left and you went inside your house. Crying.crying and crying until you run out of water. You lied. You lied to him. You said you don't feel the same but yes you feel the same way. You decided to call your one and only bestfriend.......Jie

Call:

Jie i made a big mistake!!!

What is it Y/N?

I told jungkook that I don't love him!!

It's okay Y/N.........atleast you did the right thing joke it's a bad thing but don't worry by that you can save your company! And stop the freaking deal with Mr. And Mrs. Park.

Thank you jie. Thank you for always supporting even if it hurts you too.

That's because i already consider you as my sister you silly. Even if it hurts deep inside I still have to take care of my bestfriend. I love you Y/N

I love you too unnie!!

To be continued
Ayan na po Sugams0309 hinabaan oo na po♥