Chapter 8

4/21 days 1:27PM
Jungkook's POV
We went to the mall and buy her favorite things. We went at H&M to buy her a T-shirt with a snoopy design. Everyone is looking at us because everybody knows me but jisu didn't notice it. Then the staff came to us.

Hi sir Jeon! What do you like in this section?

Uhm....... Where is the snooppy designs?

What kind of clothes sir? Is it for Male or Female?

Female jebal

Follow me sir!

Me and Y/N followed the staff and went to where is the snoopy design for her.

Jungkook-ahh i want this three color!

Why that? Why they have same designs?

Plss Jungkook Oppa. Made a puppy face.

Jungkook got shookt when he heard Y/N calling him oppa.

Fine!

Y/N POV
Jungkook didn't notice that i know him very much. He is really famous here even the staffs know him. We went to where the snoopy designs is. And i ask him three shirts with same designs and different color. Then jungkook complained and i called him OPPA. i did not know what i was thinking when i called him oppa. So he teased me.

So you like calling me oppa huh?

What?! No way!

Just admit it

I don't know what i was thinking that time! So just buy me the shirts!

Fine

The staff put the shirts in the paper bag and gave it to me. And jungkook and i went back to my house.

5/21 days 3:30 AM
Y/N POV
I woke up early and its still 3:30 then i did my morning routine and used my uniform. Its 4:00 now and I still have 3 hours more to go to school. I went to see jungkook and i wake him up so we can go together in school. He woke up and did his morning routine while I am cooking food for him. Am i really inlove with this bad boy? I still don't know the answer for that question. So its already 5:00 and we we're walking together to school. We arrived at school and I read my book. It's 7:30 now and our teacher is still not here. Our teacher texted me cuz I'm the class president and student council's president.

Ms. Yoo (texted): Ms Y/N can you manage the classroom just for this week cuz i have to visit my family bacause theirs a problem. Thank You

I got shookt

To be continued