Chapter 11

4:57 PM
Y/N's POV
I'm walking alone in the streets and a group of maniac are looking at me like they wanted to kidnap me so I ran as fast as I could and I went to a little bit of a dark place with no people in here. Someone tried to suffocate me using his handkerchief with something chemical in it. I kicked his bottom part backward so I can escape and I pulled his hair and punch hin in the face. I ran as fast as I can but I feel dizzy because of the chemical I just smelled from the bad guy's handkerchief. I did not realize that I was running through the road and then a car suddenly hit me and a rock hit in my head. My eyes became blured and I can hear people shouting for help.

Jie's POV
I'm with Jungkook to look for Y/N. I know Y/N's in trouble because she always used to use the way where the group of maniac's is because she doesn't not much know this place. After awhile we saw people gathering and we also went out of the car to check who it is.

Jungkook-ahh? Why don't we look what happened in there maybe we can help!

Sure

We went down and went where people gathers around and ask for help. Then we saw Y/N laying down the road. I went into her and ask jungkook to carry Y/N and bring her into his car. Tears streaming down my cheeks holding my hair like a crazy person while following jungkook to the car. Me and Y/N are in the backseat so I can check on her.

Y/N-AHH DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!!! I-I DON'T WA-WANT TO LOSE YOU Y/N-AHH!!!!!!!!! STAY BY MY SIDE PLSSS DON'T GO IN THE LIGHT!!!!!! WE STILL HAVE PLANS TOGETHER WE STILL HAVE TO WORK HARD FOR OUR FUTURE!!! Y/N STAY BY OUR SIDEE!!!!!!

Jungkook's POV
We arrived at the hospital and I can't feel anything I can't here people saying something. I'm out of my mind and the nurses helped me to carry Y/N and put her in the bed. I can still see the marks when she cried earlier I can see her struggle when she saw me kissing Ha Jun. I think this is all my fault. I thought that this is the time that we're going to be okay again and bring back our memories together but when the kissing happened everything got worse and worse. Will she remember us?. A doctor came to jie and jie smiled she also jumped because of happiness she came closer to me and told me the good news and a bad news.

Y/N's still breathing but she's in coma. The doctor said that if she didn't wake up or breath anymore she won't live anymore

I hope she's fine

She will! She is strong!!! Aja!!!

Aja!

To be continued

Wow really dramatic  part😂😂😂