Chapter 12

Jie's POV
I want Y/N to woke up and tell her everything face to face. I have to make her memories back again. That jungkook is the one for her since childhood but after the accident she didn't remember anything and her mother told me that we'll change place so jungkook won't interrupt her anymore because he's just a bad influence but its not true. I went to jungkook ask him to buy some food for us. And he nodded.

Jungkook's POV
jie ask me to buy some food and I nodded. I went to the supermarket. After awhile I finished buying foods and went back to the hospital but before i go back i went to a jewelry shop and bought Y/N a special ring. A very special ring and i went back to the hospital. I will gi e this ring to Y/N when she woke up. I will tell her everything and i will say sorry to her.

@busan
Y/N's Mother POV
Y/N Should not go with jungkook I won't allow her to be with him. Jungkook will broke her heart multiple times. Even in their childhood. All he did is hide in other places so Y/N will not see him if he do something wrong. I have to go to seoul and I will make Y/N know the truth before they will.

Calling

Annyeong uhm ah I like to book a train to seoul please.

Ok mam your train number is 3 and your seat number is 12 thank you.

Call ended

@seoul
Jie's POV
Jungkook came and I saw the whole bangtan. They also know the past because they are also part of that memory. I've never seen them since they debuted. I missed them all so much.

Jie-ahh! We miss you. Jimin shouted

I miss you guys also Hahaha.

You can just call me oppa HAHAHAHHA. Jimin said laughing

You never changed your feelings for me are you? I said teasing him

Yeah fine I admit it!. He said while looking down at the ground.

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED

AHH I'M TIRED GUYS SORRY IT'S TOO SHORT