chapter 15

5/21 days
Y/N's POV
I enjoyed our slumber party last night. After awhile of thinking I got a notification. It's text from eomma.

Text:

Y/N-ahh I'm at the airport can you come here?

Sure eomma. Coming!

I quickly went to shower and dud my morning routine. I wore what jungkook gave me.

12:30 PM
Y/N's POV
I'm at the airport now but I can't see eomma there. So I called her.

Call:

Eomma? Where you at? I can't find you

Ahh-- annyeong Y/N I'm outside now......I'll wait for you

Oke eomma!

Call ended

Aiishh I can't believe I'm stuck here at the airport because of many people. I got outside.finally. and I saw eomma. I went to her

Eomma what are you doing here at seoul?

I wanted to talk to you Y/N...face to face

Okay then! Let's talk at the house

Me and eomma went to my car and started driving. After a few minutes we went in to our destination. And we went inside. Before we could talk I made eomma some tea and started talking in the living room.

Y/N-ahh I'm sorry for doing this but.......you have to marry Jimin

What do you mean? Eomma are you kidding again? Aiish I know you went here because you miss me!

Y/N I'm serious this time. Our company is having a low rate if we didn't act fast we'll be poor no house no food! You have to marry another man Y/N.

Eomma I can't just marry jimin!!! She doesn't like me!? She likes jie more than me! And I can't marry a man I don't love!!!!

Why? Because you love jungkook?! The one who ruined everything?! O-oh no Y/N......he can't love you because there are other girls out there that makes him happy kore than you do! Just listen to me this time Y/N this is for your own good and for our company.

You don't understand!!!

No, you don't understand! Just deal with it Y/N. He's not meant for you! You're just being a idiot!

I cried and cried until I realize eomma was right.........but if I marry jimin he won't accept it because the one he love is my bestfriend. Aiissh what a cruel world?!

Let me think first eomma

Okay but better think fast

I called jie and asked him if we can go for a coffee and she accepted it.

To be continued