WATTPAD BESTSELLING AUTHOR

A compilation of "The Royal Writer", "Pop Fiction's Queen", "Queen J of JSLs" Achievements and Awards.

- Jonaxx is the FIRST Filipino Wattpad Author to gain 1 Million Followers on Wattpad. She currently has a total of 1,825,705 followers.
- Jonaxx is currently the Most Followed Wattpad User WORLDWIDE. Replacing Ms. Anna Todd.
- Jonaxx is the FIRST Filipino Wattpad Author to get her Account Verified on Wattpad.
- Jonaxx has 25 Million Votes (all of the votes for her stories combined) on Wattpad.
- Jonaxx is the FIRST and currently the only Filipino Wattpad Author to have their own imprint. Summit Media launched a new imprint called Majesty Press or MPress/MP for short exclusively for Jonaxx.
- Jonaxx got featured in Yes!Magazine August Issue 2017. And got labelled as the "Pop Fiction's Queen".
- Jonaxx' book signing for EBNAB needed a part two because they couldn't accomodate all of the readers who came in the first part.
- Jonaxx' book signing for Baka Sakali Trilogy was held in an ARENA. A total of 1,734 JSLs attended the event (mostly teenagers but also including senior citizens, PWDs and even pregnant women.)
- Jonaxx is one of the best selling authors.
- Her book signings are always crowded and well received.
- Jonaxx has over 150+ fanaccounts dedicated for her.
- Jonaxx's "Mapapansin Kaya" and "Heartless" published books are running out of stock that JSLs flooded Summit Media to publish more copies.
- "This is a great book to read if you want a rollercoaster ride of emotions" -comments/feedbacks from Goodreads for Jonaxx's Heartless.
- She already has 9 published books. Not to mention, the countless reprints of her published books due to the demand.:
•Mapapansin Kaya? under Pop Fiction.
•Heartless (it had two parts) under Sizzle.
•Baka Sakali (part 1, 2 and 3) under Pop Fiction.
•Every Beast Needs A Beauty was published under Pop Fiction.
•24 Signs of Summer
•Until Trilogy (Until He Was Gone, Until He Returned and Until Forever)
•Give In To You and One Night, One Lie was self published by her.
•Heartless got re-published under her own imprint, Majesty Press.
- Her social media accounts has received tremendous followers:
•Wattpad: "jonaxx" has 1,825,705 followers.
•Facebook: "Jonah Riego" has 124,024 followers. "Jonah Pacala" has 68,645 followers.
•Instagram: "jonahthebully" has 108k followers.
•Twitter: "jonaxx_WP" has 378,757 followers.
- Her website https://www.jonaxx.com already has 660,966 views.

❣️Awards/Nominations:
- Jonaxx won the title as "Writer of the Year" (2013).
- Jonaxx won the title as "Most Active Writer Of the Year" (2013).
- Baka Sakali by jonaxx won as the "Best Story of the Year", "Best Romance Story", and "Best Non Teen Fiction Story" (2013).
- Roseanne Aranjuez won as the "Best Female Character" (2013).
- Jacob Buenaventura won as the "Best Male Character" (2013).
- JaSie from Baka Sakali won as the "Best Popular Loveteam" (2013).
- Chase and Hearts won as the "Best Romance Story" (2013).
- Invisible Man won the title "Best Teen Fiction Story".
- Mapapansin Kaya was nominated in "Best Adult Pop Fiction Book" (2014).
- Jonaxx won "Gawad Kasulatan Awardee" (2014).
- She was entitled as the "Summit Media Queen" on Wattpad Royalties (2014).
- All Time Ranking (2014):
Wattpad Online Stories - Until Trilogy
Wattpad Published Stories - Mapapansin Kaya
- Heartless was nominated as the "Filipino's Readers Choice Award" in the Romance Genre in Filipino/Taglish and won 3rd Place with 12,935 votes (2014).
- Mapapansin Kaya was nominated at the "Academy Awards 2014 Best Non Teen Fiction Story".
- Until He Was Gone won "Twitter's Choice/People's Choice Award" last Wattys (2015).
- To Stay won on MyWattysChoice (2015).
- Out of hundreds of nominees "Heartless" won the title "Best General Fiction Story". And the Until Trilogy won "Best Romance Story".
- Until Trilogy ranked #16 on the Most Famous/Best Wattpad Stories via thetoptens.
- She won as the "Most Beautiful Teacher" (2016).
- "Waves Of Memories" made no. 1 for 1 week/2 weeks in a row on the Romance Genre.
- Scorching Love got 12k views in 1 hour after Jonaxx posted it's Prologue.
- Sands of Time is currently #1 on Romance.

-MielZaballero