KINDS OF READERS

KINDS OF READERS

1. The User ~ Sila yung mga readers na plastik. 'Yung gagamitin ka lang para dumami ang votes ng stories nila. 'Yung tipong sasabihin nila sayong reader sila ng story mo, binoboto yung story mo kahit hindi naman.

2. The Boss~ Sila 'yung atat na atat sa update ng isang author. 'Yung kakaupdate lang gusto may update ulit. Akala nila mabilis mag isip ng mga scenes. FYI! HINDI NYO SILA SINISWELDUHAN O PINAPALAMON PARA UTUSAN NYO LANG! Ang isang author na ayaw ng lame update, pinupulido talaga ang gawa. Para sa inyo din 'yun. Mag aupdate nga ng mabilis pero lame naman tapos lalaitin nyo din di ba?

3. The Know-It-All / Smart-Ass

Typical Comments: The spelling of “Wattpad” isn’t W-A-T-T-P-A-D it’s W-O-T-P-O-D. It’s like you don’t even know what a dictionary is. How are you even a fucking writer?

What they do: They correct each and every part of your story in a rude and irritating manner.

The Catch: They are WRONG. They couldn’t be more wrong but when you stand your ground, correct them and even give supporting evidence, they get mad. If you also check their works. they have the same errors and if you check the comments, they are mad when this gets pointed out.

What I think: Some types like these only want to bring people down. If they truly know what they are doing then they should have done it in their own stories. People are inherently quick to notice mistakes and slow to praise. The best thing to do is to politely thank them for their help and also to politely give them facts or evidence. It’s up to them whether they accept it or get mad because they have to save their pride.

It’s them who’ll look stupid, not you.

4. The Best Ones~ ito yung pinakamagandang ugali ng isang reader. Pagkatapos basahin yung story mo, they will encourage you pa na ipagpatuloy ang pagsusulat. Sila yung dapat tularan. Hindi nagdadown ng kapwa. Sila yung pumupuri sa gawa mo na hindi mo inaakala.

Sometimes the silent readers also belong in this category.

5. The Ranters  ~ They rant about everything, every chapter. It’s long, it’s repetitive but it’s their opinion. I just let ranters rant. It’s a free world and everyone’s entitled to their own opinions.

6. The True Haters~ ito yung mga insecure. Mataas ka na sa kanila kaya ka nila binababa. Sila yung haters na hindi lang story mo ang tinitira kundi pati buong pagkatao mo. Mga walang magawa sa buhay.

7. The Askers

Typical Comments: Hey, when’s the next update? What happened to Character A and Character B? Where is the setting of this story?

Seems like simple questions, right?

The Catch: You’ve placed everything on your author’s notes already, either before or after the chapter. But these people don’t like to read. They prefer wasting their time typing a really long comment rather than read your author’s notes.

What to do: Breathe in, breathe out. Pray for calmness.

Accept the fact that some people don’t read everything. Calmly point out that this was already written in Chapter Blah and if they could read the author’s notes next time.

~~~
A/N: Some facts here are came from the author of Billion Dolkar marriage contract. Nabasa ko sa google yung mga sinabi nya. I want to give credits 💕