The Imperial Remnant

Even though, some of the articles about the press conference mentioned Ahsoka's quietness, the few words she had said and the unusual behavior of the Moff, they all viewed the new protectorate in general very positive.

The dark side however, was not satisfied yet: "You have to call Head of State Natasi Daala and Grand Admiral Gilead Pallaeon from the Imperial Remnant and propose a meeting."

Ahsoka: "Why and where?"

The dark side: "Propose a meeting with them on the Night Hammer, Natasi Daala's personal ship."

Ahsoka: "I'm in their hands on that ship, they can easily entrap and kill me there."

The dark side: "You cannot easily be entrapped and killed. On top, I believe, they will like what you will propose to them."

Ahsoka: "And what will I propose to them?"

The dark side: "Well just be patient, I will let you know at the correct time."

Ahsoka: "Another one, again I go into a meeting not knowing what I shall do? Farkle that."

The dark side: "No farkling, calling, my love, my cute master."

Ahsoka called Daala and proposed a meeting: "Hello Head of State Daala. I'm Queen Ahsoka of the Northern Territories - - -."

Daala interrupted her: "I know who you are. You have taken Yaga Minor into your possession in a moment, when we were weak. Believe me, we will make you pay for it."

Ahsoka: "That is why I want to meet with you, to discuss the matter."

Daala grumbled: "I don't see a reason to meet with you. After all it could be a trap."

Ahsoka tried to keep calm: "I propose to hold the meeting on the Night Hammer. As such, it is rather me, who has to fear a trap."

Daala: "So you come with your fleet. What difference does it make then?"

Ahsoka: "No, I will come alone, with a single small ship."

Daala: "Fine, I still see no reason to talk to you. You have stolen what is ours and we will not let you get away with it."

Ahsoka was getting pissed and on top, she did not know what to tell her. The dark side had not revealed anything to her. She wanted to come to an end with this unpleasant call: "Well, you don't have the resources to start a war against the Northern Territories. You have to be happy, if the Empire does not get crushed in between the New Republic and the Vong."

Daala: "Fine, then you will come to Borosk, where the Night Hammer is. I see you here in 3 hours, take it or leave it." After these words, she disconnected the call.

Ahsoka did not have a good feeling about it. She was an extremely experienced and feared fighter. Still Daala was known for her traps and backstabbing. Ahsoka decided to take a Shrike 3 to fly over there. The Shrike 3 would give her the best possible means of escape in case needed. Two hours later, she cruised around Borosk, but the Night Hammer was cloaked. There was no other chance, as to call Natasi Daala again. After some further bitching, Ahsoka received coordinates for automatic landing. Her Shrike was flying through the darkness of space, until it slowed down and moved upward. The Togruta knew, that the Night Hammer must be very close now, but she still could not see it. It was creepy. The Night Hammer was Daala's second flagship. The first one named Knight Hammer was lost in battle and fell into Yavin, the gas giant in 12ABY. Despite the short time she commanded it, she had fallen in love with that gargantuan ship and as such had a new, improved version built by KDY. The new Night Hammer was built based on an Executer Class Super Star Destroyer.