Capturing the Vong Ship

In the hangar:

The Vong warriors had little chance, actually no chance. Approaching the tunnel opening into the hangar, Yorik-Et fired at them. They did not even get close. A suicide mission, at least harmed the enemy, but this one was just a march into one's graveyard. After discussing the matter with the captain, the captain came up with another strategy. Following the order the Vong warriors retreated.

The Twi'lek had coordinated the slaves after Dan had left. Defending the hangar against the Vong warriors was so easy, that he asked himself, why they did not have that idea earlier. Next thing he saw the Vong retreating. That was really strange, that the Vong accepted having gotten defeated. Was that for real? Or would they just enact another one of their devilish ideas?

A minute later, he glanced the bulkheads to the hangar closing. The bulkheads were a similar design, as the door to the detention block. The Vong did not close the bulkheads just for fun and he knew, that they were actually enacting a devilish idea. He did not know, what exactly it would be, but he had only one idea in response and there was no time to think it through. As loud as he could, he shouted in BASIC: "Everybody into the ships, then seal the ships. The Vong want to kill us. Everybody into the ships and seal the ships. Whoever will not be in a ship will get killed. Everybody into the ships." From the entrance into a ship he shouted the same thing again in Wookie. He would have specifically given instructions to the invisible Jedi, but without seeing them, he could just rely on them having received and understood his message.

With some delay, more and more of the slaves squeezed into ships and closed them. The members of the invisible SWAT did not understand, that it also regarded them. About half of them, were too late. The entry/exit tubes of all hangars opened and the vacuum outside the ship worked like a super powerful hoover. Animals, goods, members of the invisible SWAT, even Coralskippers got sucked out. One slave, now captain of a Coralskipper, right in line to a pedestrian tunnel, fired into it like crazy. It took at least 10min. but eventually, the bulkhead shattered and the Vong warriors having waited behind, gut sucked into the hangar. Some more slaves in Vong ships followed suit. Those members of the invisible SWAT who got sucked out into space and those who quickly regained their composure, turned the in space breathers on and tried to get back into the Ro'ik chuun m'arh using their jetpacks. About 20 however, failed to turn their in space breathers on, some were lucky and good hearted comrades came to their aid and turned it on for them. The problem was, that the invisible SWAT could not see each other. They only had maps with points for their team members getting displayed into their helmets. So in order to figure out, one was unconscious, they had to contact him. Unfortunately, 13 of the invisible SWAT died. Aid came too late for them.

On the bridge of the Ro'ik chuun m'arh:

Things worked as intended, the stuff in the hangar got sucked into space. Scrutinizing the pictures from the rear eyes of the ship, however did not show any people floating around. Without air, though, inside or outside the hangar meant the same fate. About 10min. later though, with anger, the captain of the ship recognized the messages coming from the ship: bulkheads to the hangar got destroyed and the ship had to seal off a wider area around the hangar. It forced the captain to close the entry/exit tunnels into the ship again and restore atmosphere. He had already lost about 25% of his warriors and 15% - 20% of his ship was not under his control. A fact, which agitated him. The warriors simply had to do their job and defeat the intrusion. Fully restoring the atmosphere in that part of the ship, would take about an hour. Much to his despair, he had to wait. He could not open the bulkheads before and let his warriors in.

In the hangar:

Once all the air had gotten sucked out of the hangar and it all turned calm, the current leader of the invisible SWAT commanded the remainder of his team to venture further into the Vong's ship. He reasoned, where there was no air, there could not be any Vong. He positioned his troopers around some sealed bulkheads further inside the ship. Sooner or later, they would open them, or he would be forced to find a way to open them. Why wait though? He could try and blast them open anyways, right? Thus he commanded his men to fire at the bulkheads with their kyber blasters. Unfortunately, these doors were resilient. The kyber blasters did nothing to these doors. Focusing the fire on the coral frame, however, worked a lot better. After about 5 min. the bulkhead was ripped open by the inside air pressure. Now Vong came flying towards them at high speed and they barely got out of the way. Living Vong barrels, another new weapon of the uglyfaces! The invisible SWAT didn't bother about these flying warriors, their goal was to advance further into the ship. Without air, the Vong would find their gods even without their help. The commander slowly worked his way from bulk head to bulk head and each time, they got shot at with Vong warriors. They were used to it already though. At the fourth bulkhead, however, his helmet display showed him, that the atmosphere was getting restored. Currently, it was like being in high altitude. It meant, they had to kill the Vong warriors behind the door. They would still come flying towards them, but they would not die, at least not quickly. Much to his surprise, there were no warriors waiting behind that bulkhead. At the next bulkhead, the air pressure would allow warriors to fight. They would be exhausted quickly, but his team had to be prepared. This bulkhead however, did not get ripped open. An exchange of air happened through the holes they had blasted, but the difference in air pressure had not been big enough. His team continued to fire at that bulkhead, until they recognized Vong warriors approaching them from 2 sides. They did not see them, but his team had gotten detected and the Vong wanted to trap them. Something invisible, was hard to fight against and so these Vong got eliminated after some time. A problem were the amphistaffs. They were a pain in the butt. Using their vibration senses, these animals approached his team members and crept upon them. Firing at them, only did something, when the inside of the muzzle or the eyes were hit. One amphistaff could be dealt with, but two, could kill a fighter. When these strong snake like animals wrapped themselves around a fighter and started to squeeze, they quickly crushed the armor and then bones. In addition, once wrapped around an invisible SWAT fighter, they were inside the cloaking vail and could see them. For some reason, they knew, that opening their eyes could be fatal and as such, they mostly relied on their vibration senses. The fighters had to be careful not to miss the very moment, when they opened their eyes or muzzle and fire as many shots as possible right into them. The SWAT members could not help each other. How do you want to help someone invisible? Only, after the current commander gave the order to turn the cloaking off could the comrades see, who's getting attacked by an amphistaff and help kill it. 5 soldiers had a broken ribcage and suffocated while 3 more got away with broken ribs only. All had to be brought back into the hangar, which unfortunately, meant, that the invisible SWAT had to retreat.