Domain Muyel

Arrival in the Thustra system

The Northern Territories fleet arrived far outside of the Thustra solar system. With another hyperspace jump, each ship brought itself behind the 6th planet, which was the biggest in that system, a real big gas giant. A couple of search drones were sent out and thus the exact positions of the Vong ships determined. With another jump the cloaked SD catapulted itself right under the mother ship and 5 Vong dropships left the SD. Right after, the SD jumped back behind the gas giant. The dropships entered the mother ship without problem, they had been awaited. The High Prefect of the Muyel Domain had not heard back from the Yammosk and he had feared for the worst. Right after the dropship had arrived in the hangar, the High Prefect demanded a report from the captain of the first ship. The modified Vong answered the transmitted request immediately in their native language: "High Prefect, I will report to the bridge immediately."

The Vong requested Ahsoka and the invisible SWAT in BASIC: "Follow me!" The Vong then led them straight to the bridge, which took one hour. The mother ship was big and all the while Ahsoka was wondering how well the modification by the dark side worked. On the bridge, the SWAT immediately eliminated everyone as was previously instructed by Ahsoka. The Vong personnel was completely caught off guard, and thus it was almost too easy. The Yammosk resided in a pool in a corner of the bridge and was fried by a light saber. Next the modified Vong talked to one of the consoles on the bridge and a display showed a bar graph slowly going down. A minute later, the Uro-ik v'hal entered the mother ship dispensing a couple of hundred troopers equipped with space breather systems. Cleaning the ship of the majority of warriors, intendants and priests took these troopers three days. In the meantime, the two hundred dovin basals and the young Yammosk were relocated from the Uro-ik v'hal to the mother ship. The Muyel Domain needed the majority of dovin basals from the mother ship and the farm ships to orchestrate their ruse with the meteorite attack on Dantooine. With the few dovin basals they had left, maneuvering the mother ship was still possible, but moving the ship especially a hyperspace jump was not possible anymore. Even with the 200 new dovin basals, the mother ship was inadequately powered, but a hyperspace jump at snails speed was possible. The journey to Helska IV took 3 weeks and the Jedaii who was nominated temporary captain was wondering, how many Vong were starving. Ahsoka had left the mother ship at the end of the day they had attacked the Muyel Domain and now there were only 50 troopers, a couple of Jedaii and about 100 slaves from this galaxy on the Vong mother ship. The several 100 000 Vong were locked up. Most sections of the ship had been sealed off, means bulkheads closed, by the modified Vong, working on the bridge. The locked up Vong every so often tried to break through the closed bulkheads, but where usually awaited by troopers, which killed the unruly ones and forced the others to squeeze together with other groups of Vong in other sections of the ship. At the end of the journey, they dropped the mother ship on the ice surface of Helska IV, removed all the dovin basals, and the young Yammosk, opened the bulkheads and left. The temporary captain, did not believe, that these Vong had much of a chance. They would likely all starve --- but who knew, they made it across the intergalactic void as well.

The dovin basals, were all needed to move the farm ships, it was their next deployment.

The 5 modified Vong remained in the mother ship. Ahsoka believed, that the modification, did make them submissive to her as the dark side had told her, but in reality, the modification had turned them into puppets of the dark side. The midiclorians from Ahsoka's blood, and the dark force of the dark side, in escence made the brain worms a dark side transceiver. The Vong were outside of the force, but the brain worms were not. As such, the dark side had taken control of the 5 brain worms and the brain worms took control of the 5 Vong and that way, the 5 Vong became subjects of the dark side. The dark side had special plans with the Muyel Domain. It knew, that 80-90% of the Vong population would be sacrificed to the cause in the oncoming months, but by then one continent on Helska IV should be icefree and then the remaining Vong would have to form that continent according to the orders of the dark side. The dark side would make sure, that the 5 modified Vong remained in control of the whole Domain. In the rare event, that things should go out of its hand, it would request Ahsoka to terminate all survivors of the Domain. Ahsoka would not do that light heartedly, but when the dark side assured her that this Domain was about to become a threat, she would for sure. She would never allow a potential threat to rise in her backyard.