3•Worthless

I ran to Peridot's room. She was the only gem I could count on at a time like this. She abandoned me before, but hopefully she can get me out of this ship before I'm shattered for killing Pink Diamond in the future.
I ran down the aisle and slammed on Peridot's door. "Peridot you trading piece of magma! Open the door!"
Moments later, the door opened. Peridot looked down at me, a little scratch on her gem. "What."

"You left me, and now you have to pay me back. Get me off of this ship!" I snapped. "Or I'll make your future worse."

Peridot rolled her eyes. "What? That the gem I love will hate my guts?" Peridot mocked. "I don't love, Sapphire. Now, the only reason I'll help you is because I wanna get off this ship too."

"Okay, but when we get off this ship and onto another planet, we are separating. I can't live anywhere with you," I said.

Peridot shrugged.

"Know any planet we'll be safe on?" I asked.

"Well, there's an isolated planet millions of miles away," Peridot said. "No Diamond would want that trash."

"Fine," I said. "But once we're there, were going different ways."

Peridot sighed and we both ran down the hallway. "The launch pads are on the other side of this ship. Why do you want to leave this ship anyway?"

"I said something to... it doesn't matter. But Moonstone told me about the other gems Pink Diamond knew," I said between breaths while running.

"Three Sapphires. And as soon. As their powers were useless. They suddenly. Went missing."

"Well then, it seems like you Pink Diamond was going to get rid of your anyway," Peridot said. "I guess I can find that true. Pink Diamond loves Sapphires."

"I wonder what powers the other default Sapphires had," I said. "I can't ask anyone now, I have to get out of this ship fast."

Finally, we got there. Peridot opened a door and there were pink launch pads lined up everywhere along the walls and ceiling.

"We have to take one that doesn't stick out if it's missing, that way it'll take a little longer for them to notice we're missing," Peridot said, looking around. "There," she pointed to a launch pad in the corner of the walls and ceiling. It was kind of dark, but Peridot was right. If it was gone, it would take awhile for anyone to really notice.

We took a small elevator to the launch pad, and Peridot opened the door, and sat herself in. I went to hop in, but the door slammed shut.

"Peridot? What's going on?" I asked.

"You really think I'd let you leave with me? I don't team up with anyone. I'm going to give myself a new name, a new identity once Pink Diamond is gone," Peridot said.

"How do you know Pink Diamond will be shattered?" I cried.

"I heard you. They said when a Diamond gets shattered, every gem that belonged to that Diamond gets shattered. You think I'm going to be shattered because of your out-rage?" Then she turned the launch pad on. "See you whenever, Purple Sapphire."
Suddenly the launch pad launched, and I fell off the elevator.

~~~

My head hurt, Emmy everything hurt. I had landed on my chest when I fell. I grabbed my gem, and felt a crack. I clenched my fist. My gem was cracked.

I didn't know how I was going to get it fixed, everyone must know me by now for giving Pink Diamond a bad future. She must've sent guards after me.

How can I protect myself now? I can't make futures if my gem is cracked, it won't work.

I took a deep breath and stood up. Nobody was in the room, but that didn't mean nobody was looking for me. I felt my body glitch, and my hair suddenly became long and dragged across the ground. I had to pick it up and carry it around. I walked to the door, only to be stopped by a loud voice.