18

"STEVEN!" Glossular unfused and everyone fell to the ground. Including Ruby and Sapphire.

I ran towards the crashed ice cream truck and helped everyone lift it, but when we did all there was was a pile of blood.

"OH MY GOD HE'S CRUSHED!" Amethyst cried.

"But where is the rest of him? Where are all the organs and bones?" Peridot asked.

"His Gem! Everyone! Look for it!" Ruby said. Everyone ran around, looking for a Rose Quartz gem while avoiding the towering fusion. We ran around in circles, looking for Steven's gem.

"I don't see him! I can't find him!" Sapphire cried, starting to freeze up.

"Sapphy!" Ruby said. "Calm down, use your future vision."

Sapphire sighed, and then froze some more, and slowly pointed to Pearl. "She... she's holding him."

We stared at Pearl, pretending to look for hid gem.

"Give us his Gem," Sapphire ordered.

"I- I have him! He's fine!" Pearl snapped. "I don't trust any of you holding him!"

I noticed something wrong with Pearl. Her eyes were a faded blue. Blured cuts the scars were on her body and a pink blob on her chest...

"Why won't you show us him!" Ruby snapped. "What did you do!"

"I- I didn't do anything!" Pearl yelled. "Now stay away!"

"Pearl! Your gem is cracked!" I cried. "We need to heal you-" I grabbed her arm, making her drop something pink. I looked down at what she dropped and screamed, Ruby ran to me with Sapphire. I don't really remember anything but Ruby screaming and Peridot hugging me...

♤♡◇♧

"How long!"

"I... I don't know..."

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN!"

"EVER SINCE SHE CAME UP WITH THIS PLAN! SHE WAS MY DIAMOND AND I HAD TO TAKE ORDERS FROM HER!"

"SHUT UP!"

"Amethyst, please don't yell..." Peridot begged.

"UGH! I can't believe all this time you knew Pink Diamond was Rose Quartz this entire time! We wasted our lives! GEMS WERE SHATTERED FOR NOTHING!" Amethyst said, kicking something. "And to think-" then she trailed off.

Garnet stood in the back, her back facing everyone. Lapis and Period sat on the other side of the couch away from Pearl. Pink Diamond's gem was placed on the coffee table, and I stood near the coffee table.

Suddenly, Pearl stood up, getting in my face. "You killed him! You're the one that made the future for him!"

"I didn't... I didn't think it would've still happened!" I snapped back.

"ENOUGH!" Garnet snapped. Everyone was silent, waiting for Garnet's next words. "Pearl... you're to leave this place, far far away. You aren't apart of the Crystal Gems anymore..."

Everyone was stunned, and so was I it didn't seem fair but... it did at the same time.

"It's not fair! We risked our lives to save this planet from Pink Diamond. But yet we were along side her all this time! We all missed her but... We missed someone we hated at the same time..." Garnet trailed off. "You are to leave."

"That's not fair!-"

Suddenly, Pink Diamond's gem started floating. I watched it gloat in the air... And it wasn't Steven's figure that formed.