Meeting the PRINCE of VAMPIRES was not on my VACATION LIST!! Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I was running for dear life. My lungs were burning but I could hardly feel it, it's a good thing I had adrenalin rush.

I was half way threw the field when fang boy, a.k.a Josh, was suddenly a few feet in front of me. I stopped suddenly, I was breathing hard, I looked around me... no one... just me and him.

I looked at him; he was standing there with his arms folded across his well built chest smirking at me. I gulped.

I started moving back wards slowly, breathing hard with fear, he kept looking at me, and for a second I thought he was determining how to kill me but then I kept looking at his eyes and it felt like he was undressing me with them... Ugh that's all I need right now, a pervertic vampire or what ever he his.

I froze when I felt something move behind me, Fang boy just smirked. I started shaking of fear; my breathing coming in gasps... Why didn't I just stay at home and beat Marco up? Or wait better question, why didn't I just stay in England and live with my uncle?

I felt a drop of sweat go down my forehead; who ever was behind me didn't move. I felt something touch and move my hair from my neck. I felt something cold press the skin on my neck making shivers go down my spin and body, and it wasn't a good shiver...

I wanted so much to scream, to run away but I couldn't. I closed my eyes, pressing my lips together so I wouldn't make a noise.

"Skin so soft, sent so sweet. To bad we're going to have to kill you." I herd a smooth, deadly, voice... it sounded like Lean guy.

Right then my eyes shot open and I started gasping again for air. My eyes met Josh and he, well, he was just smirking looking amused with my reaction.

"Kill me already." I was able to choc out, and right then I herd a twig break and leaves ruffling.

The coldness on my neck disappeared and Josh was looking over my head. His faces harden and he looked worried. I then herd a growl. I didn't dare turn around; if these guys were vampires then what ever was behind me was worse.

But my curiosity got the best of me, I looked at Josh and he was glaring at what ever was behind me. I slowly looked on my right behind me. From the corner of my eye I could see most of the men that was at the clearing.

I slowly turned fully around and what I saw in front of me was worse then seeing Fang boy suck the life out of a criminal.

Standing a few yards away from me were two huge tigers. One was snow white and the other one was jet black... it was really weird because I've never seen a pitch black or white tiger.

But what I feared wasn't their fur colors but the tigers themselves. I couldn't handle this any more. I did what my instincts and body was telling me, which was to run and run as fast as I can.

I've always had a phobia with tigers, when I was 5 I loved them till I once followed one the zoo keepers who was going to feed the tigers. Me all stupid went into the tiger's cage and almost got killed. Luckily the zoo keeper saw that I wasn't with him any more and went to look at the tiger's cage and was able to grebe me in time. Since then I can't stand tigers.

I didn't know where I was going but from what I could see I was in the same neighborhood that my grandparents' house were.

I stopped to catch my breath; I was bent over with my hand on my knees. I stopped next to a little small shop that stayed about three blocks from my grandparent's house.

I looked around and saw that a group of men about maybe a few yeas older were out side the little shop drinking what looked like cool drinks and beer. They all stopped talking and stared at me, some with amusement, and some giving me very weird looks. They were all kind of cute and a little muscular... I think...I wasn't really paying attention to their looks...

I glared at them, "What?" I said in Portuguese, one of the guys looked me over and glared at me. He had dirty blond hair that was spiked up naturally, dark blue eyes, square jaw, and straight nose and was wearing a white tight shirt that showed off his muscular hest and arms, he was really tanned.

I stood up straight, folded my arms across my chest and glared daggers at him, today was not a good day. First my cousin hits on me, seconds I encountered what looked to be vampires AND tigers and now this fucked up ass glares at me like I ate his lunch and dinner.

We glared at each other for about 30 seconds, everything was silent. The other guys at the table didn't dare move or talk. Suddenly my cousin Marco came walking out of the shop heading to the table.

He froze when he saw me, I left 'asshole guy' and looked at Marco who smirked at me in return. I glared at him and grinded my teeth together.

"Hey Katie, I thought you went for a walk." he said sitting down next to asshole guy, I snorted. (By now we were talking Portuguese)

"Wonder how you found out." I said sarcastically, about to walk away.

"If I were you Katie I would be very careful to wear I go for walks." I herd a warning voice say behind me, I turned around, "I would be very careful indeed." finished the asshole guy in the same tone and voice.

I glared at him and then walked away.

on the way home I couldn't help but think about what asshole guy said. What did he mean I had to be careful? Did he know something? Is he one of them? The thought of that made me shiver. No he can't be... well I hope his not...

hey everyone!!

what you think the 'asshole guy meant??

I hope you liked it!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE OH AND FAN!!! hehe thankx