Meeting the PRINCE of VAMPIRES was not on my VACATION LIST!!!!! chapter 30

Chapter 30

Angelica's POV:

It was a fight between vampire and beast. All the Diablo followers were oblivious to the powers such beast could obtain: the strength of a million vampires, the speed and grace of an angel, but the roughness of a werewolf. This beast was the most magical and deadly beast in our world.

Right at this very moment the beast had killed every Diablo follower except one, Don. Don was well known for his vendetta against humans and vampires, he was a mixed breed - half-human, half vampire. Humans killed his parents, while vampires wanted to kill him for being a mixed breed. He's been wanted for murder and rape of both innocent humans and vampires. However, no one could ever find him no matter how hard we looked; he would always get away.

I stood at the edge of the clearing, watching everything that took place. Yes, it was gruesome but it needed to be done, for the safety of both worlds. My men were all shocked at the way the beast handled the vampires- tearing them limb from limb, causing them pain, agony, and leaving them to die in the pool of their own blood.

The beast at this very moment held Don by the neck, while pulling his legs, causing him to scream in pain and agony, while pleading for death but the beast just laughed with no humor.

"Why should I kill you? Did you ever show your victims mercy?" the beast asked in a thick deadly tone, while tightening his hold of Don's neck and pulled his right leg with such force that it was ripped from Don's body.

Don yelled and screamed in agony, the pain looked excruciating; I could see tears falling down Don's cheeks.

"Then why should I be merciful to you?" the beast whispered, ripping his left leg off, causing more screaming and agony.

And so the beast continued to torture him, pulling his arms off one by one, slowly. It was as if the beast enjoyed the screams and agony of his victim, though his victim did deserved it.

Most of my men couldn't handle the scene before them, so I ordered them to leave and look for my son Philip and Luke, I was left with two guards who were willing to wait and escort Anastasia, Raphael and myself, back to the palace, however they still looked uneasy.

After what seemed to be hours, the beast had finally killed Don, by ripping his head off. To be honest in the beginning I was sick to my stomach, when I saw what the beast had planed for the traitors, but right now, I was fine. I knew that they had to suffer the consequences of their actions.

The beast was still looking at the scattered bodies that were around the clearing, it was as if the beast couldn't believe of what he had just done.

I took in a deep breath and exhaled, "Honey it's time to go home." I said in a soothing tone, but still standing exactly where I was, watching the beast carefully.

The beast slowly turned around to face me. His face was a mask of hurt and tragedy, I knew that my husband didn't want to kill these men because they were one of us, but he had to do what he had to do, nothing and no one could blame him for trying to protect the super natural and human worlds.